• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

not sure if i can put this here

But rest in peace my friend my dog KnightFire my best friend for nine years may you have many many soccer balls to destroy

Propaganda

TD Member
Of course you can put this here Rob. My condolences on your dog, I have had many dogs in my life and have a dog now, I know it really hurts to lose a pet. Feel free to post some photos of your dog it it makes you feel better.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I myself have had the joy of the company of dogs for the majority of my life. I can honestly say they are part of the family. Condolences, my friend.

i cant get it to work when i click it it does this
actually it did nothing i am a noob loloh well his pic is on my avatar

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Sorry to hear about your dog buddy...i know how much that can hurt...it took me two years after my last dog passed away to get another one...that's how much she meant to me.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
yeah man. its really sux when pets die. some people can never have pets again because they dont want to go though the loss again.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
I've lost like 8 dogs through my life so far, it ain't easy :(

It is hard losing a dog and some people don't want to go through it again, but it's so worth it...

ps. KnightFire, what an awesome name for a dog lol

i called him Fire for short was funny when i was the park and i called him fire fire fire lol people would be looking all over lol and come running

[503]Hoggslayer

TD Member
[quote1266048421=47]
yeah man. its really sux when pets die. some people can never have pets again because they dont want to go though the loss again.
[/quote1266048421]

Dog = not pet.. a dog is much more than a pet, a good dog is a partner a friend like no other. they won't argue with you. they won't drink all your liquor and smoke your last bong hit then ask if they can have your last cig. they also will never bang YOUR girl behind your back. A dog will love you unconditionally and never complain.

I have also lost my dearest of friends and i feel your pain. just remember all the good times.

Narf!

TD Admin
Hey sorry to hear about KnightFire. I have a couple of dogs myself and when the time comes I'm not sure how I'll react myself. Non-dog people don't really get it, but they're more than just "pets" to us. They're like our little fur-kids and they mean a lot. I sure KnightFire had one helluva owner/father in you man.

0%, you can post anything here, think of us as an extended-web-family :)



Fire was there to warm me when I opened the door
Fire was always welcoming to tired man coming home
Fire brought a smile even on the saddest of days
Fire would dance and cast shadows as if it wanted to play
Fire never asked for anything but my presence
After nine years the Fire has gone out
Fire was my friend
My best friend
My dog
Rest in peace
I Will Miss You​

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I'm really sorry to hear about knightfire. Its always hard to lose such a close friend :(