No Blocking on Toronto Darkly

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
Done. Here you guys go! The (should-be after all day of testing...) final release!

Command Trigger: "!noblock" - Same as the other plugin, was a nifty trigger and stands out.

CVars: sm_noblock_cooldown "10" "Sets the time you must wait after you can do noblock again" - Inspired by Buckshot. Description says it all.
sm_noblock_blocktime "20" "Set how long noblocking should be active" - Default is 20. Seems long enough. Tried it with 10, nah. Change it how you guys feel it's needed.

What it does:
The plugin sets the "m_CollisionGroup" property on the triggering player to 1, which makes other players pass through you as if you did not exist. You can (and still are) being blocked by the world itself.
After a certain amount of time (Controlled by sm_noblock_blocktime), The collision group is set back to colliding with players.

It is better if all players use the noblock at once in the spawn, so they can all go through each-other with ease. Either way.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Wow, I am so impressed right now. I don't even know you, yet you offer this level of help to us. Amazing dude, I can't thank you enough for all of your work!

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
You guys give it a try, report any bugs with it here. I'll be glad to fix them in my spare time. Most of them should be clear however.

Wow, I am so impressed right now. I don't even know you, yet you offer this level of help to us. Amazing dude, I can't thank you enough for all of your work!

Just trying to help out the community. Love the TF2 servers ;)