NGP aka (PSP2) anyone? :D

Hinouchi

TD Admin
http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/27/the-sony-psp2/

Sosososo? who's getting it? Sony said the NGP gonna be affordable, it won't be $599.99 at launch. The PSP-1000 were $499.99 at launch which that's how much I payed for mine :(.

Since the Nintendo 3DS's pricing at $250, I am hopefully it will be around $300 - $350, and drop the PS3 price. :D

fixed typo lunch to launch >=\ stupid wh1te. XD

iSeize

TD Admin
It looks fucking kickass. but i dont beleive the affordable part. its got soo much inside it, it would cost a pretty penny just to make, and the mark-up to make profits are gonna be huge.

I reallly really want one tho. better start saving. the fucking thing plays PS3 GAMES!!!!

in a word, no. i'm somewhat dubious about the 3G. that pretty much makes it a smartphone but god damn the GUI looks like some nintendo shit. expandable memory is always nice but unfortunately sony proprietary software is so fucking outrageously limiting that it's like being told you get to go to the beach only to find out the beach is a sandbox in the middle of a parking lot and thunderclouds are rolling in.

this thing also looks about as big as the psp slim and i don't know anyone who wants to lug something that size around anymore. obviously this thing is geared hard toward gaming and maybe there's a huge market for portable gaming in japan but i really doubt the interest elsewhere