New update?

I just came home and currently digesting the new information.

There's a new plan in place, I'm unsure if the community and Manncomony will adjust...or perhaps they'll rebel and kill us all.

The Strange Parts are pretty much like a Description and Name Tag, it'll fall underneath between the tags and the Decal Tool, it allows you to change a Strange Item so it displays something else, you can read the updated information here. http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Strange_Part

The Hat we had coming, too high of a rating on the Steam Workshop. Enjoy. Oh Robin, who will they ever find to replace you?

Also the new crates are sure to throw the community in Chaos.

"Added Construction PDA slot and Sapper slot to the Engineer's and Spy's loadout screens, respectively"

Hmm, I wonder what for.
They added those for future items, I can't reveal details but its an idea that's been sitting on the desk for sometime, does anyone remember the 10th Class? There's other content that was thought of but never officially put in place. Only time will tell.

Although if what I'm looking at is in the final stage, prepare for it. Pyro update incoming.

PYRO UPDATE! pyro is my favorite class but these new strange parts i don't like i have 2 they are just wasting money but i see why people want them too. I am more excited for S. Diamond back then the Huntsman

PYRO UPDATE! pyro is my favorite class but these new strange parts i don't like i have 2 they are just wasting money but i see why people want them too. I am more excited for S. Diamond back then the Huntsman

That doesn't leave these forums. But its still in the post dev stages.

I'm not sure I fancy anything except the Huntsman, I only play two classes and my friend just upgraded his Diamondback to Genuine. However I will probably need a Bat. Possibly a Sapper and a Backscratcher, although I wonder how the community will adjust to the new options.

base1024

I'm New Here
"Added Construction PDA slot and Sapper slot to the Engineer's and Spy's loadout screens, respectively"

Hmm, I wonder what for.

I guess that Construction PDA slot might be for items like Pip-Boy

Currently, Pip-Boy occupies a Misc slot. I always wanted to equip Pip-Boy, Deus Specs and Earbuds at the same time (3 Misc).

There will be more re-skins in the future, possibly replacement buildings for engineer or sappers with different characteristics.

Alright thanks for disclosing this info i won't tell tell anyone. I got the strange Diamond back and it is for me a good reason to use spy and add a strange sapper (if anyone wants to sell it to me i will buy it) it is a good combo. I can not find anyone selling a Strange Huntsman the one weapon i was excited for or a crate 40. Although i have those new parts i am saving them to sell them, i think it will make a good profit.

Alright thanks for disclosing this info i won't tell tell anyone. I got the strange Diamond back and it is for me a good reason to use spy and add a strange sapper (if anyone wants to sell it to me i will buy it) it is a good combo. I can not find anyone selling a Strange Huntsman the one weapon i was excited for or a crate 40. Although i have those new parts i am saving them to sell them, i think it will make a good profit.

That's one of the things that's been considered, but never really worked on until recently. But just stay tuned, I believe next week you'll see a new PDA/Sapper. Does anyone recall Meet The Spy? Or more specifically the Sniper Vs. Spy update? Watch it for a bit, keeping the Sapper in mind.

As for the PDA, there was a time when a different item or dispenser was considered, called a Repair Node. You can search on OTF and find the notes on there. It was a hard throughout plan about balancing while at the same time, bringing new items into TF2.