New Update

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
I don't know if it's because of this new update, but earlier I tried to add funds to my steam wallet and upon clicking Purchase it hit me with this; "for the protection of the account holder, this purchase has been declined. further purchasing will be temporarily limited - please contact steam support to resolve this issue."

Never gotten this before until after this new update and it seems you can only fix it by contacting steam support.

Guess I shouldn't be all that upset if they don't want my money though... :fuuu:

Anyway I sent my ticket, now I just need to wait 7 days for my first reply, which will consist of them asking for a fucking screenshot of the message because they need more info.

I dropped a #71 crate aswell and I want to bloody open it.

EDIT: It would appear I mixed this thread up with the steam guard update.. oh well :D

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I don't know if it's because of this new update, but earlier I tried to add funds to my steam wallet and upon clicking Purchase it hit me with this; "for the protection of the account holder, this purchase has been declined. further purchasing will be temporarily limited - please contact steam support to resolve this issue."

Never gotten this before until after this new update and it seems you can only fix it by contacting steam support.

Guess I shouldn't be all that upset if they don't want my money though... :fuuu:

Anyway I sent my ticket, now I just need to wait 7 days for my first reply, which will consist of them asking for a fucking screenshot of the message because they need more info.

I dropped a #71 crate aswell and I want to bloody open it.

EDIT: It would appear I mixed this thread up with the steam guard update.. oh well :D
It feels like I am missing out on the new update