[/quote1279294461]

Roach

TD Admin
but since you like things to be literal

swag [swæg]
n
1. Slang property obtained by theft or other illicit means
2. Slang goods; valuables
3. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) an ornamental festoon of fruit, flowers, or drapery or a representation of this
4. a swaying movement; lurch
5. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) Midland English dialect a depression filled with water, resulting from mining subsidence
6. (Clothing & Fashion) Austral and NZ informal (formerly) a swagman's pack containing personal belongings
go on the swag Austral and NZ informal to become a tramp
swags of Austral and NZ informal lots of
vb swags, swagging, swagged
1. Chiefly Brit to lurch or sag or cause to lurch or sag
2. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) (tr) to adorn or arrange with swags
3. (intr) Austral informal to tramp about carrying a pack of personal belongings

What's the acronym?

Fork Included

TD Admin
Shit/Stuff We All Get

you can check UD for a good definition:

Promotional merchandise for a band, record label, or other entity in the music business, usually distributed at concerts.

May include t-shirts, stickers, promo CDs, posters, etc. Often free, but not necessarily; a t-shirt or record purchased at a concert might still be considered swag, especially if it is a design or release that is not readily available in the mass market.

Many independent record labels throw in a handful of free swag when they ship out mail-order packages (stickers, sampler CDs, etc).

The chief difference between swag and regular merchandise is that its purpose is not to make a profit, but to promote the band/label, and reward its supporters by giving them something cool and unique.

Roach

TD Admin
[quote1279295744=HooB.wg]
[quote1279294461=Fork Included]
Wont
[/quote1279294461]
Wont
[/quote1279294461]
Wont
[/quote1279294461]

[/quote1279295744]

Roach

TD Admin
has this attention to details that nobody cares about ever got you anywhere with the ladies?

edit: why did u just edit your post...did u realize that you were wrong!!! OH NO :o
lol even tho your not wrong about the laser thing :P

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1279295980=Roach]
has this attention to details that nobody cares about ever got you anywhere with the ladies?
[/quote1279295980]

What are you, 15? Dude I live with a girl. Sex is good, thanks for asking.

Roach said:
edit: why did u just edit your post...did u realize that you were wrong!!! OH NO :o

I posted a link that wasn't accurate, so I edited (it did actually mention the acronym at the bottom in small print).

Yes I make mistakes, but I don't go all 3 year old on people when they point them out.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1279296720=Fork Included]
Shit/Stuff We All Get

you can check UD for a good definition:

Promotional merchandise for a band, record label, or other entity in the music business, usually distributed at concerts.

May include t-shirts, stickers, promo CDs, posters, etc. Often free, but not

necessarily; a t-shirt or record purchased at a concert might still be considered swag, especially if it is a design or release that is not readily available in the mass market.

Many independent record labels throw in a handful of free swag when they ship out mail-order packages (stickers, sampler CDs, etc).

The chief difference between swag and regular merchandise is that its purpose is not to make a profit, but to promote the band/label, and reward its supporters by giving them something cool and unique.
[/quote1279296720]

Just so you know, any monkey with a keyboard can add a definition to urbandictionary.com. In fact, even you can fork.

Fork Included

TD Admin
SWAG has been SWAG since the dawn of time

any time someone says "yo i got some SWAG" they refer to shit we all get

one could just as easily say "yo i got some cool new stuff"

But no, people want to be cool and use words that mean something different from what the person actually wants to say.

Cuz you know, that's hip'n'shit.

The long term effect is a degradation of an already mutilated language. Sorry for caring, be glad someone does.

Roach

TD Admin
[quote1279299698=Fork Included]
[quote1279295980=Roach]
[/quote1279295980]

What are you, 15? Dude I live with a girl. Sex is good, thanks for asking.

Roach said:

I posted a link that wasn't accurate, so I edited (it did actually mention the acronym at the bottom in small print).

Yes I make mistakes, but I don't go all 3 year old on people when they point them out.

[/quote1279299698]

lol no fork im 22 and have lived with my girl for 6 years. I was only joking. You do have a habit of being that guy who corrects everyone all the time so im just joshin ya :P
relax guy.

i can only imagine what the sex is like

girl: lets fuck

fork: fuck:from the german word fliken which means to strike. This word has been adapted by modern north american culture as a slang word. The word in this context would mean to that you would like to preform intercourse. id love to, but before we can, im going to need you to say it in a complete sentance because i cant understand sentance fragments like "lets fuck"

girl: your such a douche

fork: call me.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
yall gypsies postin in a troll thread

stalin.jpg
stalin.jpg