New Spycrab Tourney - For an Unusual (Hosted by Tick Tock)

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
It's that time again....

Time for somebody to walk away with a new Unusual - IF you can beat out the other spycrabs...

Some Basic Rules:

Entry is free.
Entry is limited to Darkly members (have to belong to the Darkly Public Group) wearing the Darkly tag.
You must post your in-game name and steam ID in a reply to this thread.
You must not appear on Tick's Spycrab Shit List (You know who you are)
If you win the prize you must strut about with your new unusual and rub it in everyone else's face that you won.

Exact details of the contest will be posted at a later date - you may contact myself or 14Bux for further details.
I will be requesting some admin assistance in managing this event - please contact me if you are interested in helping out.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Tick Tock Man I won't be able to be there helping out, but if you need some settings changes or something setup or whatever let me know.

Thanks Gatherix - I will. 14Bux is going to be helping set this up - I think we are going to be setting up brackets and multiple rounds - once the plan is finalized I will drop you a line with what we will need - and thanks!

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Steam Name: TD | Zackychuu - The D Stands for Darkly, so that counts ;)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41862856
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zackychuu

As far as helping out goes...
Depending on the date announced, I will be there for the actual tournament so I will help out while I'm there.