New Payload Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
I was playing on this TF2 server earlier today and they were playing the map 'pl_hoodoo_...' (payload map) and it was pretty damn good. It seemed very even and balanced, depending on the mix of players on each team. Maybe we could try this map in the rotation and see what we think about it? something more than just gold rush and badwater...

Brains was playing in there too, he can vouch...

LT_Clash

TD Member
Ya pl maps are the best i dont think hoodoo is new tho ive played it and i havent played TF2 in a while i should get on that

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Yeah I vote for getting rid of dustbowl!!!! I enjoy payload maps so much more. I know there are better cp maps but the server seems to populate more and stay active longer when a payload map is on. Last night was a good example twice after the server being full it just emptied on dust bowl with in a minute or two of changing.

Are the inteligence maps any good? I've played some years ago they aren't too bad but I didn't know what the fuck I was doing

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
yea that hoodoo map is fun. It's very balanced and very good layout. Let's look into this map guys.

Cock, Im not a big fan of the intelligence maps. I find u can only grab the intelligence if u use the spy.

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
yeah i was on tf2 the other day and it went from full people waiting to get in then map change to a cp map and within 5 min everyone was gone i mean 0 ppl left

Status
Not open for further replies.