• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

new map nominations

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
See if you can get this moved to cs go section, might get more attention and input.

Side note: I'm actively developing maps for us again, and am looking for more good ones.

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
See if you can get this moved to cs go section, might get more attention and input.

Side note: I'm actively developing maps for us again, and am looking for more good ones.
@OG buckshot jr I talked with @thewhaleman last night and he said he would teach me how to compile maps from css Era to CSGO. I will test it out on the scrim servers with @amanshotme as he's good with the ftp/maps/server config shit..

Once we have it all working we can send you the files if the community wants De_rats or any other maps.

Can someone move thiis thread to the CS-GO forum plz?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Portion maps isn't that difficult if it's not locked. Only some maps can be ported, and there can be several issues not worth negotiating.

I'd be very cautious, not to mention potential fallout from copyright if you don't engage the authors.

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Portion maps isn't that difficult if it's not locked. Only some maps can be ported, and there can be several issues not worth negotiating.

I'd be very cautious, not to mention potential fallout from copyright if you don't engage the authors.

It would be wise to try to get in touch with the original authors. Ask permission first. I can't see why anyone would be apposed to having their maps ported over, so more then likely it wouldn't hurt. GL getting in touch with the map maker :D

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Good luck indeed. I've tried getting in touch with the guys from d00ds several times, but no luck :/

Oh well, on to my original shit.