• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

New Jurrasic Park movie

Thanatos

TD Member
I've been a giant Michael Crichton fanboy since the first Jurrasic Park movie. I went out and got all his books and read Lost World long before the movie came out and watched ER long after it jumped the shark. Jurassic Park 3 was not based on one of his books and was terrible, as he's no longer alive to even have any input on Jurrasic World I do not have high expectations and this will probably be a hope it comes on Netflix movie for me. While I was pleasantly surprised at Chris Pratt in Guardians of the Galaxy (I've never seen Parks & Recreation) I don't know that he can save this franchise that should have stopped at 2 movies.

amanshotme

TD Member
I find it funny how the only returning character from the first movie (at least from what I could see from the trailer) is that Chinese genome expert Henry Wu played by BD Wong lol....

amanshotme

TD Member
Watched it. It is definitely the best sequel to Jurassic Park, but that doesn't say much. Great action sequences, but I don't think it was worth the price of admission. Definitely a Popcorn / download flick.

amanshotme

TD Member
I like how the one returning character from the first film (minor character at that) played quite a substantial role in this one and probably will be involved in the sequel lol