• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

New guy

Electricjars

A Little Darkly
Eyo, I'm a 'new' guy. Well, new to the forums. I've been playing on your TF2 servers for quite a while. Chicago trade 3 is pretty much the only server I play on, at least to trade. I've played for a few months on it actually. Anyhows, I'm a kind of easy going guy, will always be friendly unless you're some overly annoying, caps lock, screaming, raging 10 year old on a microphone. Not sure what else to put really, slightly concerned that if I continue it'll look more like a dating site ad than an introductory to a gaming forum. Oh, I know, I'll talk about what games I play. I play TF2, CS 1.6, DOD 1.3, Half-Life 1, CS:S, CS:GO and more or less any Goldsrc and Source game. Also Ricochet is best valve game. Anyhows, that's all for now.

omission

TD Admin
Welcome Electric to Toronto Darkly. We are excited that you have accepted our forums and servers over everybody else!
So sit back, relax, take off your shoes, have a few beers and stay a while. Ya hear! :)

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Welcome to the Darkly community and its forums! Alcoholism is optional, as well as goatse.cx
See you around!

shoottomaim

BANNED
Welcome Electric to Toronto Darkly. We are excited that you have accepted our forums and servers over everybody else!
So sit back, relax, take off your shoes, have a few beers and stay a while. Ya hear! :)
LMAO, I remember when I first met you on CS:GO; you were all chill and drunk.
Made me laugh my balls off.

shoottomaim

BANNED
he asked how omission is drunk but not drunk. then he called you french, but not french (because u're not from france)

14288.jpg