• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

New guy...kinda

Taylor Sith

TD Member
Hi everyone, just wanted to say hows it going? from Ohio. My name is Andrew, benn playing on the css server now for some time, you guys know me by Taylor Swift or MacGyver, or Achmed, or a few other names...(i can't help it.. constantly trying to hide from Brains lol) but I'll try to keep it consistant now so... good to be here.. see ya

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
About time you joined the forums.
The soothing tone of your voice gives me goosebumps.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
ohh ive seen u around for a while now. u sneaky gypsy

omission

TD Admin
Welcome Taylor Sith. It's good to have you here dude!. Enjoy the forums/servers, SeeYa out there bud. :D

Taylor booo ;) it's going great hunbun! i hope to see you around cutie hehehehe :) just kiddin' hahaha, welcome bro, your going to have fun ;)

p.s i hope i make you horny too :(

Womb-Raider

I'm New Here
HIHI! was just playing with you, believe you called me a hax0r. oh wells nice playing with you look forward to blowin up your grape some more after work!

cranswick

TD Admin
so you finally decided to show your face on the forums you shady piece of shit!! you don't fool me...you're like all the other pieces of shit, you get me drunk, take me home, we have a great time together them bam!! you don't even make me breakfast, i find myself naked in an alley with my pants down...you're not welcome here, and i'm sick and tired of shitting blood, use some god damn lubrication....

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
[quote1264986753=cranswick]
so you finally decided to show your face on the forums you shady piece of shit!! you don't fool me...you're like all the other pieces of shit, you get me drunk, take me home, we have a great time together them bam!! you don't even make me breakfast, i find myself naked in an alley with my pants down...you're not welcome here, and i'm sick and tired of shitting blood, use some god damn lubrication....

[/quote1264986753]

real men don't use lube

[503]Hoggslayer

TD Member
[quote1264987611=Brains]

[/quote1264986753]

real men don't use lube
[/quote1264987611]

Just spit and stab.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
[quote1264991643=Brains]

[/quote1264986753]

real men don't use lube
[/quote1264991643]

Brains knows all about that.

Taylor Sith

TD Member
yeah hiding from brains...possible.. it just takes a while.. after all he didn't recognize me as Achmed at first.. i guess its something like this.... Playing CSS = $20.... Hiding from Brains = $5.... shooting Brains in the head = priceless!!!!