new egon world? fuck off FPS vampire

Fork Included

TD Admin
usually this map is no problem, but hwatever you faggots did to it, it fucking pluments to 40-30 with just a fwe people on screen, esp when you're up high

fuck that shit

*flip desk

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Interesting. My 4850's in XF still never dip below 75fps(I run all settings and resolutions maxed out). I am curious fork, what terrible graphic card do you have that my old relics out perform you?

The issue is the new shadows, which aren't even meant to be in it. BJ has said he will be looking into it this week.

In the mean time just cope with the fact that you have terrible hardware. Don't buy Dell next time.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I have the same issue as fork the new version double-dips below 40 that NEVER happens on another map or the old Egon.

I pretty much can't scout on it now.

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
i'll have to check and see what i get.

i run with my net_graphics on 24/7 i never see anything below 160 if i see it drop into the low 100's i'll let ya know

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I am well aware of the issue and am currently looking to resolve it.

Fork - instead of being the typical, unappreciative part-time cocksucker that you are, you could ask a little nicer next time. I'll post updates as I figure shit out. Thanks for the patience all.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Watch out, BJ. Fork has been taking Tae Bo.

Also: not seeing anything different in performance on the map. That box in B is a mindfuck though.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Naaah, I noticed it myself and am really unhappy with it. Cock has an older version of my map that apparently had zero problems (fps-wise), so I'll just do the same spawn mods and radar for that version, name it rc2 and done. Maybe I can test it on my own system with a ton of bots, but I'm not sure that would be an accurate test :/

Either way, I should have this done for tomorrow :D

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Naaah, I noticed it myself and am really unhappy with it. Cock has an older version of my map that apparently had zero problems (fps-wise), so I'll just do the same spawn mods and radar for that version, name it rc2 and done.
What map is that? ad_egon_world_td?