New darkly server

seteniater007

I'm New Here
I went on the new darkly server today and was amazed at howmuch better everything was made. The market is a great new feature that makesthe server more better when you need something and you cant get it. The new portals that darkly added are great when it comesto spreading apart. The Other small new plugins make the server a lot better.The old server was the best server I had ever played on and I hope to have aeven better time on the new server. Thanks darkly for the new server.:lol:

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback. We are still working on the plugins so it will get even better :D

shoottomaim

BANNED
I went on the new darkly server today and was amazed at howmuch better everything was made. The market is a great new feature that makesthe server more better when you need something and you cant get it. The new portals that darkly added are great when it comesto spreading apart. The Other small new plugins make the server a lot better.The old server was the best server I had ever played on and I hope to have aeven better time on the new server. Thanks darkly for the new server.:lol:
YAY :D.