• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Neuro's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! This is Neurological, otherwise known as Hipster Scout on the darkly servers (toronto #6 is where i (used to) play)
I'm not too sure on how the format for an appeal here is supposed to be, as the previous threads had various layouts. Basically, I'd like to appeal my ban (you don't say?), I was banned about.. 5-10 minutes ago prior to this post? for racism. Yes, racism, it's bad, my mistake, yadayda, I'd at least like to explain myself before having this appeal instantly denied. Between last night and today if I had used any racial slurs (today as in I must've forgot after the shock of being banned out of the blue) Last night and today are my first two days on Darkly, you see, however that's still not an excuse, my 'excuse', if you'd call it one, is a few reasons. One, normally, me and my friends throw some of them around in a non serious way over skype or MSN, we don't mean any harm, however, to others, as I'm assuming on Darkly, it did, and I apologize for that, I probably should've thought, like, "Hey, this'll probably get me kicked off the server. D:" but, that thought flew right over my head, which leads to excuse no. 2, rage. Yes, we all get a little, or very angry over games, whether it be stress of death streaks, mine was a mix, and sometimes my rage goes wild and/or blind, and I don't think before I type (or say), I'd say that my excuses aren't any reason to have me unbanned, unless the staff is feeling rather merciful on this day, but, rather, a 12 month ban? While I probably said the 'n' word a few times, I'd at least ask for a reduced ban length, as clichè as it sounds, Darkly was indeed becoming one of my favorite servers to group up with my friends in and have some fun, my liking to it grew pretty fast.

However, that ended abruptly today due to my own faults. I'm not putting the blame on anyone but me, because I should've thought first, rather than blindly typed liberal per se out into the chat medium, unknowing if anyone would be offended by it and report me.

Thanks for reading,

Neuro/Hipster

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
I will unban you. Any further instances of dropping n-bombs (or any other racial slurs) will be met with a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.