• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

BANNED Needs a timeout...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Sith

TD Member
we had a player on the server named Dredd didn't get the steam id. started to teamkill, was warned after i warned him..he started to fire at me with the intention of killing me.. plz ban. ps omission and solidsnake were witness to this

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Taylor Sith - There's a lot of players named "Dredd". I need to know which one.. I'm going to look through all of their stats and see who's shot you.

In the meantime, why didn't Omission ban him??

Ok, I see a guy that team-killed you at 4:35PM on cobble?? Then played another round or two then left. That the guy? It doesn't say he's killed a lot of other teammates...

Death

TD Admin
I got on just after I read Taylor's message and talked to Omission and Cuz .... and it seemed only fair to perm him .... Taylor had left before I could talk to him ... BJ ... on a totally different note ... I think I am pregnant ... more to come.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I like your style.
giant_platform_boot_prop_01.jpg

On a different note... I tho-.. did it break?!?

Taylor Sith

TD Member
OG buckshot jr yeah that was him srry man couldn't sock his steam id in time... I was the first one he killed.... one of the other guys said he got shot up by him as well but not murdered....again don't remember who... its been a very hectic weekend man.. my kids go back to school tmmrw.... I'll pay better attention next time

Status
Not open for further replies.