• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

NEED HELP!

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
So I dowloaded CS:GO and when i start the game up, it says its loading up then my screen goes black, then screen says Auto Adjust in Progress. I updated my drivers and everything. :(

foreversnafu

The New Jakk
So I dowloaded CS:GO and when i start the game up, it says its loading up then my screen goes black, then screen says Auto Adjust in Progress. I updated my drivers and everything. :(

Did you try waiting it out? Stupid question is stupid. You're probably waiting right now. Okay, uninstall the damn thing, reinstall it, boot it up, and see what happens.

If you're still having problems you can probably go to the steam forums and ask there, but be warned they're real dicks... Takes a day for them to activate your account so you can post, and then you're only allowed one thread a day, one post every two minutes.

I almost lost it at that kind of fascist faggotry.

Oh and if you're running an AMD Bulldozer CPU, read the following thread.

And if you're running a Mac, you're shit out of luck since the last patch broke the game.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Brains - Right-click CS:GO->Properties->Local Files->Verify Integrity of Game Cache. Let it do its thing. Once complete, re-try. If not, reload Steam (close it down completely, then re-launch it), and try again.

Lemme know.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
I like vista tho :)

260s589.gif

Narf!

TD Admin
I don't even know what this thread was about, but my "Ban Brains" post auto-alert alerted me of this, so, uh...

+1