• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

My shoes....

ranger24

A Little Darkly
So all you Canadians are like oh big woop its snowing out... its Canada bla bla bla... well here where I live.. Yes I live in buffalo... Lake effect snow is real....
This is what I have had to deal with in the last 30 hrs

We have got 60inches in 24hrs (152 cm for u metric people) and oh there calling for 24 more inches of snow within the next six hrs. and blizzard like winds... God I love living next to lake Erie... so much fun!!!

kts

TD Admin
Just an fyi, people in Toronto(darkly) have the same lake effect.

Also I cannot see the video D:

and everything is white!

ranger24

A Little Darkly
10389081_10152536383932123_7807603421889179982_n.jpg

Sushicutter

TD Admin
So all you Canadians are like oh big woop its snowing out... its Canada bla bla bla...

It really depends on where in Canada you live... Usually places around the east coast get wayyy more snow than the other provinces. On the flip side the prairie provinces don't get nearly as much snow, but get wayyy colder. Where I live (northwestern ontario) last winter it seemed like every morning i woke up to -50C temperatures, and the days that were milder it was always snowing. either way, 6ft of snow in 1 day is a hell of alot... Last winter I think my town got ~7ft total

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
It really depends on where in Canada you live... Usually places around the east coast get wayyy more snow than the other provinces. On the flip side the prairie provinces don't get nearly as much snow, but get wayyy colder. Where I live (northwestern ontario) last winter it seemed like every morning i woke up to -50C temperatures, and the days that were milder it was always snowing. either way, 6ft of snow in 1 day is a hell of alot... Last winter I think my town got ~7ft total

b92e29984c4965764c5b6ef7303b8e35caaee9f6b2bf7020a4f04e8ab54e8fcf.jpg

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I'm Canadian and ain't nobody here saying shit about Buffalo snow. 6 feet already and another 3 en route today- god DAMN, son.... Rest in piss, bro, move out of that shithole, the discounted shoes ain't worth it!

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Just an fyi, people in Toronto(darkly) have the same lake effect.

Also I cannot see the video D:

and everything is white!

Actually Toronto doesn't usually receive much lake effect snow... it's the poor muricans on the south shore of lake erie and ontario that get it. RIP Buffalo and Syracuse.

Last edited: