• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

My radio voice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propaganda

TD Member
Says need to sign in. What is this a truckers story network?

I love truckers I used to drive trucks too but oilfield type stuff not your typical highway type trucking Mr. Fucking Billy big rig toot too right here!

"Son, I drove more miles in reverse than you drove forward"

You aren't one of those type are you leadfoot? Like a legend in your own mind? Tell us your favorite trucker story like hauling a load of chickens.

Trucker was on the road a lot, he gets pretty bored and lonely, so he gets himself a talking parrot. Well he's driving down the road with his parrot and comes across a female hitchhiker so he stops to offer here a ride, but he wants a piece of ass, so he asks her if shes going to put out. She says no.

The trucker says &quot:ok then, no fuck no ride" and he takes off.

He drives a few more miles and sees another women hitchiking, stops and asks her if she will put out for a ride, she says no way.

The trucker says &quot:ok then, no fuck no ride" and he takes off.

Well this parrots squawking and noisy piece of shit, the trucker starts to get annoyed with it, so after he stops for lunch he throws that parrot in the back with his load of chickens and hits the road. He's driving down the highway and looks back and he sees chickens flying out of the back 1 by 1, there's feathers and roadkill everywhere behind him, he hits his brakes and runs back there to see whats going on.

He gets to the back and here's his parrot grabbing chickens and throwing them out the back and saying to each one as he does it "no fuck no ride!"

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
That is the unfunniest joke I have ever heard. I want my 20seconds back.

My old man was a long haul truck driver and a logger, before he got into general contracting. He always kinda saw me following in his footsteps, but no dice. I have a lot of respect for those hauling on down the road.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Are you accusing my father, the biggest, baddest mother fucker on the planet, on being on drugs? Thats it, you're out of the blan. Pack up your barbies and go home.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1234461459=Leroy]
That is the unfunniest joke I have ever heard. I want my 20seconds back.

My old man was a long haul truck driver and a logger, before he got into general contracting. He always kinda saw me following in his footsteps, but no dice. I have a lot of respect for those hauling on down the road.
[/quote1234461459]

Total. Utter. Lie.

I've never seen a black long haul truck driver. Ever. So it basically boils down to this:

1) either you're lying to us about the fact that you're black
2) you're lying to us about your father being a long haul truck driver
3) your father lied to you about being your biological father

Advantage: Narf!.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
4) My father is white. I can still be black, even though both my mom and dad are white.

How do you think the first black man came around anyways?

dummy.

Advantage: Jeroy

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1234462506=Leroy]

4) My father is white. I can still be black, even though both my mom and dad are white.

How do you think the first black man came around anyways?

dummy.

Advantage: Jeroy
[/quote1234462506]

Um...because of evolution/adaptation involving vitamin D, sunlight, and melanin -- hence Europeans have lighter skin because they don't get as much sunlight as if they were closer to the equator so their skin has to adapt a certain way (or some bullshit like that, I can't remember the details)

Side note: after I gain the advantage, if you win a point, then it because deuce, not *your* advantage. Also given the fact that your option made no sense whatsoever, I win. Game. Set. Match.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Thats only if you assumed that my point was a mere +1, which in fact, it was not. It was a +2.

I'm actually not surprised a network admin missed this, as they miss most things (tunneling SSH through port 80).

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1234467259=Leroy]

Thats only if you assumed that my point was a mere +1, which in fact, it was not. It was a +2.

I'm actually not surprised a network admin missed this, as they miss most things (tunneling SSH through port 80).
[/quote1234467259]

I like how you went after the sidenote and not about the main topic at hand here (which should really be about Leadfoot's radio voice, but whatever, this is more entertaining).

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1234472796=Narf!]
[quote1234467259=Leroy]

[/quote1234467259]

I like how you went after the sidenote and not about the main topic at hand here (which should really be about Leadfoot's radio voice, but whatever, this is more entertaining).
[/quote1234472796]

You can't even spell properly. I'm not sure how to take your comments when you can't even convey your thoughts properly.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
[quote1234477057=Leroy]

Are you accusing my father, the biggest, baddest mother fucker on the planet, on being on drugs? Thats it, you're out of the blan. Pack up your barbies and go home.

[/quote1234477057]
haha! the blan. sigh, i remember the time i almost got kicked out of the blan... i now know who voltron is.

tis true about amounts of melanin and geographical location, however i have seen a black truck driver. and also an asian truck driver.. it blew my mind.

leadfoot, sweet voice. in a heterosexual way.

Narf!

TD Admin
Listen to what? I thought we were discussing Leroy's illegitimacy...

And yes, making accounts just to listen to another guy's voice sets off my gaydar

Pyroette

TD Admin
alright im listening and typing my thoughts as they happen
who is this guy hosting with all the uhms?
good voice brutal technique.
he would do a lot better if he scripted his interviews.
when do u come in?
are u greg? he has some good points-the audio off the phone is a little distracting.
YES its important but fucking get on with it, same points too many times.
great resonance on the host tho

ah okay. i dont know which one u were, i thought there was going to be a commercial in there somewhere that u voiced, but there wasnt. so-
if u were the host- good shit practice makes perfect, writing out what ur going to say is going to help u cut down on the uhs, and going over the same point too many times.
if u were the dude that called in- the audio quality was brutal but thats not ur fault. its hard to compare the voice of the called againt the voice of the host because the host was in studio and the caller sounded like he was in the fucking artic circle. Good points though, and thats a nice idea about fundraising.

Status
Not open for further replies.