My New Cellphone

Hawk-Eye

TD Member
Sup guys, got myself a new cellphone in HK...not super amainzgly good software wise, but I just like the look:

[link=http://www.trustedreviews.com/mobile-phones/review/2009/07/31/LG-Crystal-GD900/p1]THE LG GD900[/link]

Its soo sleek not really expensive either got it for about 250$

Leave the box, stash the rest of the crap in socks, along with the lotion and the dildo ... i mean phone.

Edit: Nice phone bro.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Depends if he went back on his own, or with family, if he's alone, he'll get pick to check his luggage 100%

mandy

TD Member
I've experienced multiple PITA LG phones. They break VERY easily. Just be sure to take very good care of it. Opening the screen too fast is also a problem. Or if you're like me, opening it 24/7...

Hawk-Eye

TD Member
wait aren't I allowed to bring 750$ USD worth of stuff back customs free?

yeah I also heard LG is kinda cheap balls LoL right now I might return this one because a tiny bit of paint is off. its not big but I'd rather have a perfect one LoL

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1278537427=Hawk-Eye]
wait aren't I allowed to bring 750$ USD worth of stuff back customs free?

yeah I also heard LG is kinda cheap balls LoL right now I might return this one because a tiny bit of paint is off. its not big but I'd rather have a perfect one LoL
[/quote1278537427]

It's most likely a knock-off, and that's probably the BEST one you'll come across lol

Hawk-Eye

TD Member
Actually I bought it from one of the biggest chain store in HK, like the BestBuy of HK, I doubt it's fake but the employees might have taken the phone out to show to customers and slid too hard or something LoL.