• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Munition Crates

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
Even though Munition crates only been out for a good 2-3 (I don't know) days, I would like to hear about your comments about it. For example: Any good unbox? Did you like or dislike the idea of putting Killstreak weps in crates? What about the strangifiers? Anything you want to say about it? Comment below

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I could care less about the strangifiers, to be honest.

Just to clarify, according to the Wiki, you don't get killstreak weapons from Crate 83, you get killstreak KITS. A friend of mine unboxed a Pro KS Scatter kit (lucky bastard...), so I'm really tempted to open a couple. Of course, only after I pay Gatherix back for loaning me the bud ;)

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
I could care less about the strangifiers, to be honest.

Just to clarify, according to the Wiki, you don't get killstreak weapons from Crate 83, you get killstreak KITS. A friend of mine unboxed a Pro KS Scatter kit (lucky bastard...), so I'm really tempted to open a couple. Of course, only after I pay Gatherix back for loaning me the bud ;)
My apologise, I meant the kits, :extremepalm: but a Pro. Scattergun kit, wow. Good luck unboxing if you do.

DJ PWN-3

A Little Darkly
I do like the idea of crates that sustain the value of the keys that they were opened with.