MSI GTX 670 TwinFrozr

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
For sale, will turn 1year old this month. I have the original purchase receipt from ncix in-store. Will post specs and pics later from home.

It's in 10/10 absolutely pristine condition, and I'm sure our members can attest to me keeping things very, very cool and clean :P

Don't know what to ask for....

Glocky

Drinking your tears
For sale, will turn 1year old this month. I have the original purchase receipt from ncix in-store. Will post specs and pics later from home.

It's in 10/10 absolutely pristine condition, and I'm sure our members can attest to me keeping things very, very cool and clean :P

Don't know what to ask for....
You should ask $300 o.b.o. + shipping/delivery

Great card and you're one of the few peeps I'd buy an used card from, if I needed this one.

amanshotme

TD Member
In true CSGO fashion ...ask for skins! How you liking the 780Ti so far? Was thinking about replacing my 770 down the line and wondering if I should get the 780Ti or jump to 800 series....

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
You should ask $300 o.b.o. + shipping/delivery

Great card and you're one of the few peeps I'd buy an used card from, if I needed this one.
Thanks Glocky. I have it on kijiji for 300, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to ask that of a friend here..
In true CSGO fashion ...ask for skins! How you liking the 780Ti so far? Was thinking about replacing my 770 down the line and wondering if I should get the 780Ti or jump to 800 series....
The 780Ti is killing everything I'm throwing at it. This is the first card I've ever over clocked and apparently it's a hefty over clock. That being said, I've got the card liquid cooled by a full custom loop with a triple radiator and a full-card, all copper block. I have yet to break 40C :D

amanshotme

TD Member
Thanks Glocky. I have it on kijiji for 300, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to ask that of a friend here..

The 780Ti is killing everything I'm throwing at it. This is the first card I've ever over clocked and apparently it's a hefty over clock. That being said, I've got the card liquid cooled by a full custom loop with a triple radiator and a full-card, all copper block. I have yet to break 40C :D

WTF triple radiator? I gotta dig through the forums to see a pic of your rig. That case must be beastly....