Mr. Freeze for Recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helloo fellow strikers

i am 19 nearly 20 and i am getting a masters degree in music sorry, just wanted to say that.. haha, i am here and wanting to be in this clan, because for the past year, this clan has given me comfort pleasure and alot of memories that will never leave my brain.. this is a great clan, which i would love and be proud to be in! i shall never shutup due to people loving my jokes and the people in the clan are really the best people and the funniest people i've met.. keep this up and i hope i get in! My steam account name is JimmyK_94 and i live in Montreal QC! my favorite Games are WoW (World of Warcraft), Counter Strike Source ofcourse :) and COD MW2! i am interested mostly in music.. My whole life i have been into Blues and Classic Rock.. Weird? i know :) i have a serious band, and most probably next year you guys will hear me on the radio ;) so listen up! My real name is Jimmy Khayata and i am Lebanese :)

Do you have a minimum of 3 months on the server with at least 100 hours of play? - YES

Are you active on the forums? - YES

Do you have a mic? - YES

Are you in good standing with the community? - YES

Are you at least 19 years of age? - YES

Thank youu!
Mr. Falafel at your service!
-Music is my Religion-
"Castles Made of Sand Fall in the sea..Eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Recruitment polls for this season are now up! results should be up in a week or two.

Thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.