• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Motivation to NOT eat junk?

For the past 2 years, I've been working out at the gym for almost 4-5 times a week. I've seen significant change and, of course, weight gain in muscle mass. My diet consist of 5 small meals throughout the day to prevent any sort of urge to eat fatty/junk food.

However, lately I've been getting the urge to like just eat a crap load of junk. I admit that I caved in to that temptation to eat like a bag of chips after working out, which I felt so guilty after. Anyone have some tips to like stop the urge to eat junk food? I've worked out lots, and this is the ONLY time I've ever got the urge to eat something so bad for me.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Watch 300 all day

all night

gerard_butler300.jpg

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Eating the right food will do far more in preventing you eating 'junk' food than more meals and working out.

Or you could go swallow some tapeworms. It'd be a helluva dump.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Eat 5 to 6 meals a day. Include chicken breasts rice almonds fruit veggies. It's hard to cut out pizza but I did it :feelsgood:

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
yeah, brains is in decent shape. dem roids

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I've never beaten it. I used to be a big boy, lots of muscle. Now I hover around 190 and still in decent shape, but I'm lazy. Even at my peak, I would eat some greasy fast food shit once in a while. Don't forget that all that "nasty stuff" like trans and saturated fats are needed by your body, just as much vitamins etc.

In short: if you're only eating crap once in a while (I realize everyone's metabolism is different, so you're the best judge), you're fine.

nicholls

I'm New Here
Anyone have some tips to like stop the urge to eat junk food?

Easiest solution: Don't buy junk food.

If it's not in your kitchen, you can't eat it. I spend about 80 bucks a week, most of it on fruits and vegetables which I force myself to eat. Another tip is to buy enough food to satisfy all your meals for the week. If you don't have enough food in your kitchen then you will go to places like pizza nova and BK. I say this because I ran out of food yesterday since I was going home for the long weekend, so I had to eat pizza nova for dinner (which proved to not be enough) then went to BK haha. But I worked out yesterday and ran this morning so its justified :P