• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED MoldyChicken Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

F.K_Brand0s

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: MoldyChicken
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35168931
Game: TF2
Server: Toronto darkly tf2 trade server (i think, its been a long time)
Ban Reason: scamming

State your case:
go so heres the spill.
this ban happened a long time ago, im now wanting to trade on dota 2 and when i was trading one of the admins on dota2lounge thought i was a scammer, (because he saw my steamrep) this was a long time ago and i have served my time out, even banned on steam for a while, now wanting to be a legit trader and this is the only thing thats stopping me. also please take time to consider this one as trading means a lot to me and this is my past, not the now.

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
I can't find you in the bans to review your request.... Do you know about when you were banned, and are you positive MoldyChicken was your name at the time. Even when I search for your ban by name, nothing shows up

F.K_Brand0s

I'm New Here
because i couldnt remember the passcode to the other one but the SR admins said i needed to appeal here first

because i couldnt remember the passcode to the other one but the SR admins said i needed to appeal here first

Do you have proof of this, for I do not see your appeal anywhere.

I will also go ahead and ask that you disclose all accounts that you own or knowingly have access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.