DENIED Mic Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Sorry, I'm confused - The first video shows a user already banned, and the second shows RYRK's micspam? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything incriminating of in either video.

HeyLookIt'sDaniel!

A Little Darkly
Sorry, I'm confused - The first video shows a user already banned, and the second shows RYRK's micspam? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything incriminating of in either video.
Well I couldn't get everything but when I joined the server, RYRK was mic spamming music then using recordings. I managed to get SOME footage. I admit I didn't think it was enough when I was posting this post but I figured I might as well try

RYRK

I'm New Here
I do admit that I played music before he entered, and I understand that was wrong. From the time he joined on, since he complained about my music I only played short clips. The clips consisted of text to speech rendered by me for me. I don't believe I was spamming from the time he complained on-.

RYRK

I'm New Here
Well I couldn't get everything but when I joined the server, RYRK was mic spamming music then using recordings. I managed to get SOME footage. I admit I didn't think it was enough when I was posting this post but I figured I might as well try

Also, when he claims he didn't get all of it... what he recorded was pretty much all of it.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I'll deny this report, seeing as there's nothing for me to go on and little backing either of your claims. Thanks for the report though, HeyLookIt'sDaniel

Status
Not open for further replies.