Mechwarrior Online

wh1te

TD Member
[video=youtube;AuBBxmlTC6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuBBxmlTC6Q[/video]

graphics are alright though

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
MechWarrior 2 was bitchin'. I remember working my ass off making boot disks to get my COMP to run it, but when it did... oh, when it did, it was a beautiful thing.

I'm down to give it a whirl.

Pyro

TD Admin
BUMP!
I've been playing this. Is anyone else playing? I actually like this game... brings back memories of 9-year old me playing Mechwarrior 4 on dialup 56k, but now I can actually kill people.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
I think I looked at an earlier version... trying the latest. I remember playing battle mechs with dice and a map :)

Womb-Raider

I'm New Here
well played a few games last night was certainly entertaining even though i got raped for most of it. must get me some moneyz and a better mech. pay 2 win kinda sucks though.

Pyro

TD Admin
it isn't pay to win. i do pretty well without having paid a cent. add me: pyroartisan
or come on mumble

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
O shit, I loved this game back when i was a kid. Spent hours playing the game even tho it didn't take long to "beat" the game. I really should get around to setting up my office one of these days and get my desktop setup again, i have yet to set it up since i moved haven't had the time.

Didn't know they were even working on a "new" version.

$alvador

TD Member
dang, i was like one of the first to sign up an account (think name with no zeroes) but i still haven't given this game a spin