MAP ROTATION YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

kts

TD Admin
what's nsfw stand for?

ok so lately the past month or so,I've noticed the nominate system being a little glitchy, maps that we JUST PLAYED OR MAYBE 2 maps ago, are available to nominate.
Lately the server rotation has been ridiculously monotonous, and I think it is partially due to nominations/map vote.

If anyone could help me out, or tell me to GTFO please do :D
p.s. what happened to the new contra with the csgo specific updates and a minimap o.o
recently I've only played contra once, and it was the css version D:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
NFSW = Not Safe For Work. Useful, in case we wanna have some fun without getting people fired.

On Topic: We can change the number of rounds a played map is excluded from the nomination list, yes. I'm not sure what the current setting is, but it can be 'upped' 1, to make it less monotonous. Also, we can manipulate the regular rotation to include a few more popular maps.

kts

TD Admin
I like the maps there, its just that lately the recently played part has been broken, or perhaps there are multiple varations of the map that are being renominated...like when the mapvote comes on, one of the options is the map we're currently on.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Have they addressed the ct-spawn being too small/clogged issue in the GO version?
Demaio - you mean nightfever?
kts - I hear ya, we'll have a look at it, and maybe increase the number of rounds it takes for a map to included into the vote system again.

I can't do shit yet, so we'll have to rely on Shotgun Jesus, or Brades, Low Budget to have a look see.

kts

TD Admin
Have they addressed the ct-spawn being too small/clogged issue in the GO version?
Demaio - you mean nightfever?
kts - I hear ya, we'll have a look at it, and maybe increase the number of rounds it takes for a map to included into the vote system again.

I can't do shit yet, so we'll have to rely on Shotgun Jesus, or Brades, Low Budget to have a look see.

YAY SHOTGUN! MY GO TO: OMGAWD THE SERVER IS BROKEN guy. :D

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
+1! I really don't like office (too congested) and inferno (just bad imo). Moar variety is always better!
You've got to keep in mind that the official maps weren't designed with 32 players in mind. With that said, though, cs_office is just bad. I wouldn't miss it if it was taken out of rotation. However, I still love de_inferno. It's one of my favorite maps. Getting out of A apartments with 15 other players on your team can be a bitch, though.

I agree with all of the points that kts mentioned. I'd also like to see more new maps tested on the server. Perhaps when a few mods are on we could test out some new maps and check for feedback. Keystone and Agency look like really interesting maps, for example. I'd like to see how they play on TD.

Keystone: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=168693438
Agency: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=174668691

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Nightfever is one of the best balanaced maps. I'll have a look and see if I can optimize the map further. May you please note to me, some of the specific areas you experience these drops? I'll make sure to have a very close look at it.

As for the new maps mentioned above, I'll download and test them on my box and see if they're good. I don't ever judge the map itself, I just want to see the layout, if there's exploits etc., and then we can move on from there.

Worst comes to worst, we can stick it on the server and have a test-run on a less busy time of day/week. I see no harm in that.

Thank you for the suggestions, keep them coming!!!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I don't believe it can be fixed server side, the map author has to fix and release a new version
I'm not talkin server side. I'm going to open the map up and have a look at it. So like I've asked, if you could as well, please note to me the specific areas that tend to cause these drops. This information will be crucial for me to achieve some stability in the map's optimization.

STERLINGARCHER

DARKLY Regular
I'm not talkin server side. I'm going to open the map up and have a look at it. So like I've asked, if you could as well, please note to me the specific areas that tend to cause these drops. This information will be crucial for me to achieve some stability in the map's optimization.

Ohhh gotcha. I don't have FPS drops but the radar itself is broken on every part of the map I believe.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Hey OG buckshot jr, I could take some screen captures for you with net_graph enabled so that you can see exactly what's going on. Think that's a good idea? Add me on Steam and I'll have some pics ready for you for the weekend.