Magic: The Gathering Cards

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I got a few. I'll update once I find them.

EDIT:

Found my old stash. It's got around ~900 commons and uncommon, lands and some foils.

I have a few more decks that I've made. Don't know what in them, but I'm willing to let those go to.

Last edited:

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I got a few. I'll update once I find them.

EDIT:

Found my old stash. It's got around ~900 commons and uncommon, lands and some foils.

I have a few more decks that I've made. Don't know what in them, but I'm willing to let those go to.

Most commons and uncommons are generally not valuable and sell in bulk for ~$0.02 per on places like eBay, though it's possible there are some valuable ones mixed in that have since become sought after, or perhaps in your decks. How old are the cards?

I have a decent collection of pre-2007 MTG cards.

Do you have a rough quantity estimate, or an idea of price based off some specific cards? If you're in the US, you can fit ~6000 cards in a Large Flat Rate Box, ships for $13. Still certainly interested in buying, if you'd like to sell.

Last edited:

MetalLobster

TD Admin
~ 2010 up to 2012-2013.

I found my other box and recounted. ~1000 U/UC, 59 R, 13 foils, Lands (87r, 43g, 95w, 97b, 86blk)

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I have a pack from like 1997

Like a 15 card booster pack? Got a picture and/or price?

~ 2010 up to 2012-2013.

I found my other box and recounted. ~1000 U/UC, 59 R, 13 foils, Lands (87r, 43g, 95w, 97b, 86blk)

Thanks for the counts. Bit of a gamble; are you still willing to sell them, and if so how much are you looking for? If you'd prefer I could look over a picture to get a better idea of value, or just buy as-is. Unless you had something else in mind?

I haven't looked up shipping prices from Canada yet, I'm in US.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I'm open to offers.

EDIT:

I just looked up shipping, it's ~30 CAD. Don't know if anything will work.

Last edited:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Found two boxes and a binder of rares n foils, ill sort it out tomorrow night after work.

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
ya ive got SO many boxes of these. and about 200.000 comics (my pops owned 2 comic shops and closed them in 93) but we just stored them ever since. I splurged as a young nerd.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I dont think there is any monetary value in my cards, and they have enough nostalgic value to me, to make me not want to give them away or sell them.

Is there something you are looking for in particular? or just mass cards?

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I dont think there is any monetary value in my cards, and they have enough nostalgic value to me, to make me not want to give them away or sell them.

Is there something you are looking for in particular? or just mass cards?

Ah, alright, that's understandable. Not really looking for particular things no. Thanks anyways though

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Ah, alright, that's understandable. Not really looking for particular things no. Thanks anyways though

Give me some time to find and rebuild my old decks and ill send you my extras :P I am in the US so it will be cheap.

Dat OG Angel deck

Narf!

TD Admin
I know I had a Chinese Bird of Paradise (from a Chinese MTG pack) a long time ago (2001? 2002?). I need to look for it though haha