Ma'Fuckin Meet Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Nah pretty much everyone is cool with drugs. I have no problem with that.
:clap: if you didn't have an issue with it why'd you call it retarded?

Moderate alcohol use has not been shown to cause any negative affects on the brain in any credible studies. The same cannot be said of marijuana. All drugs are not equal.
Ahh yes the internet, the place where people can spew random facts and think they are real. Unlike you I will back up my statements :rockon:

Low Alcohol use has has a negative impact on over all health
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-10/bc-ela102109.php

Moderate use of alcohol causes Brain shrinkage -
http://www.jhsph.edu/publichealthnews/press_releases/PR_2003/brain_shrinkage.html

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030701/heavy-marijuana-use-doesnt-damage-brain
heavy Marijuana use causes no permanent damage to your brain. - I could post shit loads of links on this topic. All studies that say THC has no ill effect on the brain. The only study I've read causing permanent damage is when under 20's use Marijuana Even once. Which is why I will advocate to have it legalized because it's WAY to easy to get on the streets.

The cannabinoids that come with Marijuana are the different story however, since this substances are different for all variations of Marijuana. This is another reason to keep it out of kids hands.

Didn't mean to make this thread a big drug vs. alcohol flame war. Sorry about that. Just pointing out why we prob. won't be hanging out with you fine gents any time soon, though I'm sure your company is otherwise enjoyable.

I thought this way, and then I met 47, he gave me some hash and..........i really don't remember the rest but i know I had fun. :yawn::yawn:

Joking aside I hold no ill will toward you or your views as this is a free world and you are entitled to it. I post these links and information for the few who read and would like to know the truth about the substances in question. Rather then internet speculation (no really, I'm that kind of self-righteous asshole).

mandy

TD Member
[video=youtube;6CPwOOK4nEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CPwOOK4nEM&feature=related[/video]

:clap: if you didn't have an issue with it why'd you call it retarded?
I said almost nobody has an issue with it. I do, obviously. My point was that pretty much all my buddies are ok with it, which doesn't disqualify them from friendship with me. I just don't want to be around when they're doing it.

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
Moderate alcohol use has not been shown to cause any negative affects on the brain in any credible studies. The same cannot be said of marijuana. All drugs are not equal.

Didn't mean to make this thread a big drug vs. alcohol flame war. Sorry about that. Just pointing out why we prob. won't be hanging out with you fine gents any time soon, though I'm sure your company is otherwise enjoyable.

Uninformed and ill researched post. ^

http://www.saferchoice.org/content/view/24/53/ <- Studies disproving your "theory".

Please, please, don't post on something as controversial as Marijuana =/= Alcohol if you're not informed or unwilling to do a little research.

When I went to the meet, I didn't force anyone to come and smoke, and we surely didn't pull out a couple of joints and light them up inside the bar for everyone to second hand-smoke. I mean, if having a joint within 20 feet of you is "too much" then yes, I agree, maybe a meet will be to overwhelming for yourself +1.

Otherwise, fun to play with. Both you and mascar should get some mics? Never heard either of you talk.

@Cock: +1 for taking a stand against misinformation lad, and..... lets smoke a big fatty to celebrate next meet. sup.

DatGuy

TD Member
Im in KUSH's boat here...but I know the sweet sweet smell can offend some...but for those situations I have my MFLB

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
TD does not condone or condemn the usage of cannabis by its members.

I fall on the side where I do not use marijuana on anything but a once a year usage cycle, I could be considered quite clean by any standards set forth by any governing body.

If it prevents you from coming out to a meet, not to worry, the majority of our meets take place at either a pub or 47's bedroom. The latter of which you may wish to avoid.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
i love it how in charge 47 is in the bedroom, mixin blunts with hash

DatGuy

TD Member
TD does not condone or condemn the usage of cannabis by its members.

I fall on the side where I do not use marijuana on anything but a once a year usage cycle, I could be considered quite clean by any standards set forth by any governing body.

If it prevents you from coming out to a meet, not to worry, the majority of our meets take place at either a pub or 47's bedroom. The latter of which you may wish to avoid.

speaking of which, I will try and make it out to the next one....as long as its not in 47's bedroom

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i has siberia v2. good sound. my 1st pair broke after like just over a year and they still rma'd it after i spammed their shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.