Ma'Fuckin Meet Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
I'll be there.

Who else is gonna be there, and at what times?

Whoever's gonna be early, wanna pm me your celly? I'll probably end up getting there around 6 or 7 and then leave before last train @ union

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
becuase I dont have access, ahem give me some, ill post here for the meet rehash, shit was tonnes of fun and the illict drugs had me fucked all night

got me a tshirt, stillw earing it, thanks for the invite to the meet fellas

What is it with gamers nowadays and illegal drugs? Call me old-fashioned, but I remember the days when we were all just nerds playing SNES in our mom's basement. Drinking while playing is fun. Doing drugs while playing is retarded.

No offense.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Drinking while playing is fun. Doing drugs while playing is retarded.

No offense.

Welcome to the forums bud!! Nice to see some new members. But since you aired your opinion I'd like to add something....

Are you aware that Alcohol is a drug?
Also.... kinda hard not take offense when you called anyone who doesn't agree with you a retard, which depending on the person could be very insulting to retards.

DrUgZ

TD Admin
Dont play video games while high? ok i better go operate some heavy equipment instead. DERP

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Welcome to the forums bud!! Nice to see some new members. But since you aired your opinion I'd like to add something....

Are you aware that Alcohol is a drug?
Also.... kinda hard not take offense when you called anyone who doesn't agree with you a retard, which depending on the person could be very insulting to retards.
+1, extremely well said.

EDIT:
"Well I guess you just got Post - Pwned"
horatio460.jpg

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
everyone offended

im offended.

I like to think alcohol is worse then smoking some dope.

Alcoholics, ok. Weedaholics.. what?

Getting wasted + double vision + the spins while I'm playing CSS.
Relaxed and laid back, doesnt get mad when team killed cuz mellow, while I'm playing css.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I prefer having a couple brew and playing beeftree with the sisters.

Although, the rage may subside if I smoke a j

holyshepard

TD Member
@ Drugz, a power line company I worked for guys were fucked up playing with a boom truck lifting a power-pole (there shaped like a big bat, big one end skinny the other) and swung that fucker into a parked truck taking most of the cab off! It was fucking hilarious since I wasn't a part of that crew but in the area to watch it happen!

Moderate alcohol use has not been shown to cause any negative affects on the brain in any credible studies. The same cannot be said of marijuana. All drugs are not equal.

Didn't mean to make this thread a big drug vs. alcohol flame war. Sorry about that. Just pointing out why we prob. won't be hanging out with you fine gents any time soon, though I'm sure your company is otherwise enjoyable.

adam::davis

2011 Troll of the Year
Didn't mean to make this thread a big drug vs. alcohol flame war. Sorry about that. Just pointing out why we prob. won't be hanging out with you fine gents any time soon.

Because you can't tolerate people who have different beliefs than you? Rgr that.

edit: Just because some people partake in activities certainly doesn't mean you have to - and I don't know this for a fact but I have a pretty good feeling that not everyone at these meets is into this sort of thing :) life takes all kinds, man, you shouldn't be so quick to write people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.