• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

LOL... CBSA officer interviewed by CBC

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
nvm this shit is fake...

from comment
Shame on you CBC. You are, with This Is That, managing to convince a lot of listeners that "lies are truth", especially with your episode on Canadian border guards, as is apparent from the comments. I'm sure that far too many listeners have been deceived in other segments. If your object is to cast doubt on the veracity of what one hears on CBC, you are doing an excellent job. Please don't keep it up. You should, at a minimum, warn listeners at the END of each segment that "The forgoing segment is fictional, and presented only with the objective of entertaining the listener with a satire of 'The News'".

Our tax dollars paying for fake shit

ffffuuu cbc

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
nvm this shit is fake...

from comment

Our tax dollars paying for fake shit

ffffuuu cbc

Go home you're drunk,

This Is That is a current affairs program that doesn't just talk about the issues, it fabricates them. Nothing is off limits--politics, business, culture, justice, science, religion--if it is relevant to Canadians, we'll find out the "This" and the "That" of the story.

Each week, hosts Pat Kelly and Peter Oldring introduce you to the voices and stories that give this country character in this 100% improvised, satirical send-up of public radio.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
This Is That is a current affairs program that doesn't just talk about the issues, it fabricates them. Nothing is off limits--politics, business, culture, justice, science, religion--if it is relevant to Canadians, we'll find out the "This" and the "That" of the story.

Each week, hosts Pat Kelly and Peter Oldring introduce you to the voices and stories that give this country character in this 100% improvised, satirical send-up of public radio.

tl;dr version : a stupid radio show that is a waste of taxpayer's money.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Did nothing else in that site seem odd to you?
All the head lines and information seemed so proper and accurate?

:megaderp:

It's a satire show, like Air Farce and this hour has 22 Minutes.

Jeez next thing I know you'll be believing an article you read on The Onion :yaoming:

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Did nothing else in that site seem odd to you?
All the head lines and information seemed so proper and accurate?

:megaderp:

It's a satire show, like Air Farce and this hour has 22 Minutes.

Jeez next thing I know you'll be believing an article you read on The Onion :yaoming:

I didn't read the rest of the site before listening to clip...