• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Let's help bucky j get a job asap!!!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Sup TD, I'm in a serious bind and I need a job asap. If anyone has a hookup, knows somebody that's hiring, wants a great worker for their business - anything - I'm your man.

I can provide resumes and a reference upon request.
Any leads are greatly appreciated!

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
[quote1277504729=OG buckshot jr]
Pretty much SJ.
[/quote1277504729]
Fags.

Why didn't they get rid of that bald goatee guy in the cameras section?

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Worst time, too. Lot of high schoolers and college people clusterfuck the jobs during summer.

I'd think about cutting buckshot out of pimping you, and just sell your ass yourself.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
Brains can get you a job, but you won't like the job description or the hourly 'rate'

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
if u didnt live in gypsy carpet land, i could hook u a pie running job. get paid daily, make like 10-20/hr cash. fast $

hahahahahaha! lol at brains referendum. GL Jr. Get into construction/labour, they always hiring. I don't live near u to give a number or give u a hand.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
lol u guys gay

GL BJ, just apply everywhere and make an impression when handing the resume.

there are always jobs in CS... Customer service that is.. Not Counter-Strke. But That's here in MTL.. do you speak french?

iSeize

TD Admin
[quote1277532050=Brains]
lol u guys gay

GL BJ, just apply everywhere and make an impression when handing the resume.
[/quote1277532050]
having sex with the interviewer also helps your chances

bangbang

I'm New Here
My work is always hiring but it is a full time job in operations ... if you have any related experience close to operating pumps and have some technical knowledge pm me and I can give you some details :P