Lets get the TF2 server going again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, plain and simple, TF2 server is dead. Fix? Go back to PL only server, no map vote, just a vanilla rotation of 3 - 5 of the standard PL maps, put the time limit at 30 mins per map.

Agree?

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
We need more support from TD members who have the game.
I've been trying to get it going every day after work. The TD members who join, only play for a short time and leave.

I'm not asking for people to spend the whole night playing the game, but at least help out till it fills up (25+ players) and then go play CSS or scrim.

It's always the same few people trying to help and i know we have a lot of TD members who have the game.

And once a few people start leaving, it's a chain reaction. Like yesterday, we had it up to 15 people, 2-3 TD guys left at once, and one by one the other players started leaving.

We gotta get TF2 going again.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
The map rotation isn't the problem. When the servers were down coupled with the tf2 update not letting people join the server, we lost players.

Propaganda

TD Member
[quote1271964483=Shortbus]
The map rotation isn't the problem. When the servers were down coupled with the tf2 update not letting people join the server, we lost players.
[/quote1271964483]

Exactly.

We can always switch back to the current map rotation, the thing is you see a lot of PL only or CP only servers out there, players stick to one or the other.

Its worth a shot IMO, when we first started up the TF2 server it was rocking with just PL maps, since its now in a coma lets get it rolling again with the same rotation.

Cant hurt to try right.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
[quote1271967884=Shortbus]
Ill help try and populate regardless.
[/quote1271967884]
As you should, fucking admin.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1272642206=TD|night blade]
2 new updates needed, haven't been able to connect the last few days, update it please Prop, thx.
[/quote1272642206]

mandy

TD Member
I think I've fixed all the steam problems I've been having so I'll try and help out tonight.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1272669070=TD|night blade]
Ok, plain and simple, TF2 server is dead. Fix? Go back to PL only server, no map vote, just a vanilla rotation of 3 - 5 of the standard PL maps, put the time limit at 30 mins per map.

Agree?
[/quote1272669070]

+1 CP killed it (for me at least, I'm sure there's more).

Status
Not open for further replies.