• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Leroy

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Wow, I'm actually, seriously seriously hurt. I have a blackberry, I borrowed it from a black friend of mine, as its only a temp, I didn't feel like whoring out his PIN.

I started the fucking BBBHA, and I can fucking destroy it. I will jsut start CALLING you ever time I take a shit.

This is unbelievable. Also, why the fuck do we have to type in this little little screen. Its not even .01% of the available screensize. Maybe its time for a fucking change. Who's with me. Rendering speed is too slow, gay little box.

Requirements
------------
1) Front page chat box
2) Plays well with running servers
3) Renders page quicker than a brown fox jumping over a lazy dog
4) Works well with sourcebans

Thoughts? Why are we talking about this here. This should be in BHA. Ok you pubstars, now you know how the BHA operate behind closed doors. It often starts with

1) Steve flies of into a rage regarding something he deems ineffective
2) I politely reply with modern vernacular why it is or is not possible
3) Propaganda gets drunk and insults all of us, and secretly completes request in half day
4) glock narf and that other gay, oops, I mean guy stay conspicously quiet
5) Propaganda rolls it out, I fix the buggy fucking thing, cursing all the while
6) I curse at propaganda for the fucking changelog. speaking of which. CHANGE LOG MOTHER FUCKER
7) Steve plays a different game, and forgets about his request, much to the chagrin of the rest of the members
8 ) We lose half of our pubstars because of steves dumb request
9) I poop and inform BBBHA members about it AS ITS HAPPENING.
10) Change complete, thread closed.

Narf!

TD Admin
You forgot the part about where you ramble on and on about nothing at all. BTW Leroy, you're out of the BBBHA. No leave before I have to call security.

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
I had my blackberry bold stolen and sad to say I know own an iphone. Blackberry still is the shit. The iphone was just cheaper for me to get again then the bold was since i couldn't get the discount price since my other one was stolen :(

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Slow rendering eh BB's? lol

Fucking noobs, get an iPhone already, there's no "slow rendering, whaaaaaaa whaaaaa" - Quoted from BB holders/fags.

mandy

TD Member
i have a black berry and i love it.
my mom has an iphone and shes constantly bitching about the lack of battery life.

BB - 1
iShit - 0

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Good lord, don't give any of the fags here your PIN, unless you want poop updates.

iSeize

TD Admin
pfft i have a laptop. great at home/work/school.

UPDATE:
FUCK. it just splashed all over my ass!

[quote1257339786=plastik800]
i have a black berry and i love it.
my mom has an iphone and shes constantly bitching about the lack of battery life.

BB - 1
iShit - 0
[/quote1257339786]

Tell her to get a new battery or stop using it ALL THE TIME.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1257342957=iSeize]
pfft i have a laptop. great at home/work/school.

UPDATE:
FUCK. it just splashed all over my ass!
[/quote1257342957]

LOL

auron

TD Admin
I have the Palm Pre and it really is an awesome phone. The ONLY thing that it doesn't have that I would like is a remote desktop app.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
fuckin a i want a palm pre, if they ever came out with remote desktop fuckin a.... any other phones have this feature?

auron

TD Admin
[quote1257359003=Steve]
Palm pre's are for women.

[/quote1257359003]
Blackberrys are for people who like carrying around bricks with user interfaces designed by Helen Keller.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Hahahah +1 Helen Keller interface!!!!!!!!

you all make me rage, No phone is perfect, so just fucking use what you like and stop bitching about shit most of you haven't used for more then a week or EVER.

Ty :D

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Blackberry's are perfect. I phones are for fags and palm pre's are for women. These are all facts and you are unable to refute them.