LAN and CoD4

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm a lying mother fucker. I couldn't even name a enterprise grade subset of cisco. I had to ask the infrastructure guru sitting next to me. you'd love this guy. I just ask the question, he answers it.

"Hey Will, what is the highest grade enterprise class switch you can name?"
"Cisco Nexus 6000 series".

lol, DBA guys.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I'm a lying mother fucker. I couldn't even name a enterprise grade subset of cisco. I had to ask the infrastructure guru sitting next to me. you'd love this guy. I just ask the question, he answers it.

lol, DBA guys.
You had me jizzing at the thought... FAG. That's why I even asked for a 2K lol

Fork, you wouldn't even use this shit, this is next level. You need just a straight-forward switch, or hub as best buy likes to say.

Fork Included

TD Admin

lol, DBA guys.

I don't care whether you know anything about anything
what matters is can you swipe em or not?

:dolan:

Fork Included

TD Admin
more questions.

What kind of PC would i need to host a 8-12-man LAN server for COD4:modern warefare

I have an old PC with an E8400 chip and 8 gigs of ram, will this be more than sufficient?

Fork Included

TD Admin
another question,

does hard-drive speed have any impact on game performance once it's been loaded? IO have a 6-year-old, 5200 rpm unit laying around, will this also be "fine" ?

Fork Included

TD Admin
okay so raw speed is important, but storage doesn't need to be huge, right? Just to support Linux/Windows + the game we run, so if i get an SSD i should be more than happy with a 64 gig unit? (32 if i run linux?)