Lag On TF2 Trade Server #2

Lux

I'm New Here
Hello
For the past week Darkly Trade Server #2 has been experiencing quite an enormous amount of server lag.
At the start of this I thought "This will go away soon." But it hasnt. #2 Is the only server I play on the most and the other servers seem to be working fine. It's not just me either I would list the witnesses and tag them but I've heard complaints about this lag from nearly everyone. Please have someone check on this and thank you. ;)

HappySticks™

TD Admin
This has been brought up numerous times prior as well here: http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/threads/what-happened-darkly.10424/page-2#post-165619

Obviously the restart didn't help if there are still problems with it so hopefully Gatherix or another one of the staff members can take a look into it when they are available. I haven't played today, but after the restart everything went back to normal and the lag had decreased for the most part. Not sure what is causing it though but hopefully it can be solved, with time.

Edit:
I am currently on the server, this lag has increased since yesterday and is by far the worst in awhile.
It is almost unplayable due to the fact that I "glitch" every so often.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Everyone on #2 go to #6
I like the map better:D
Server #6 is usually always dead when I try to go on it but hey, if its poppin and there is minimum lag/chopiness then I will join.
I like the map a lot also, not as much as #2 though.
When I am on it at times, I notice I am filing a lot more ban requests for some reason but not a lot of staff are on it which could contribute.

Anyway on topic, I recorded a bit from in-game a moment ago which shows what exactly is going on:
(Recorded on #2 in blue spawn)

Lux

I'm New Here
Thank you for the feedback guys. Hopefully it will make the thread more easily noticeable.