• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

lag central

Taylor Sith

TD Member
anyone else having MAJOR lag problems with warZ?? damn game starts off beautiful then suddenly freezes and my fps is reduced to under 20 fps... I know its not my V.C. but I'm really confused.. Tried everything and have lost some serious stuff because of it... just want to know if anyone else is have problems

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
anyone else having MAJOR lag problems with warZ?? damn game starts off beautiful then suddenly freezes and my fps is reduced to under 20 fps... I know its not my V.C. but I'm really confused.. Tried everything and have lost some serious stuff because of it... just want to know if anyone else is have problems

Negatory

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
i haven't had that issue yet sith, but i also have not been on in about 4-5 days. i know that the forums are still down for me anyways. when click the forum tab on the log in section of the game, i get a white page with the "we were hacked, time to reset your password" page. i would normally recommend checking the war z forums but i guess that is out of the question unless they are back up and running now.