L4D3 - Real or Fake?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Just saw this Website...
http://l4d3.ru/

I'm going for Fake, but you never know..
After the recent announcement that there were talks around the internal Valve Emails about L4D3, HL3 and Portal 3..
It could be true....

But it's probably, almost 80% fake.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Well, .ru leads me to believe it's fake without even opening it. Google has a lot of hearsay, but nothing solid. More than likely, this is just mass histeria, which Valve will inevitably capitalize on and spit out some last minute re-run of it to give people what they want. I just hope they revert to L4D engine instead of L4D2's choppy bullshit...

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
The website says 29 days, Valve would've announced the game at E3 if it was that close.

Rams

TD Admin
Valve hardly goes to E3, Last time Valve was there was for Portal and ps3 partnership (cross platform play). I will wait intil Valve says something. There has been rumors tho that Valve is working on L4D3 and other games.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Whoever made that site got it wrong. Valve can't count to 3; if a sequel to Left 4 Dead 2 comes out, it'll be titled Left 4 Dead 4

Maybe I'm just a high glass full kind of guy, but I think it's definitely real. Probably, it's a countdown website FOR the announcement of L4D3. Either that, or whoever made the website is doing it really well.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
lol Will watch on break

EDIT: Oh God, I stopped watching about 35seconds in.. fuckin too annoying/ghetto.

Anyways, I miss playing L4D WITCH YALL.

Narf!

TD Admin
Mandy. Save me. MANDY! Hunter on me!! MANDY MANDY BESIDE YOU!!! YOUR RIGHT, MANDY! No, your OTHER right! MANDY OVER HERE. ON THE GROUND, MANDY!!! MAN--- forget it. I died.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Mandy, hunter, mandy hunter, MANDY MANDY MANDY holy fuck you ran right by! MANDY
FUCK MANAANANANDAY

New name for mandy:

Mayday Mandy, becoz she just don't give no fuck

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I love those games, man, the feelz of it was incredible.

I nearly completed all levels on expert, except for the last bridge level in L4D2, fork made it through, ONCE.