• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Kny's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Shrooms

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: knyshrms
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42753770
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Trade Server 2
Ban Reason: "Terminal Stupidity"

State your case: Changed my name to "DGN is fucking horrible", got kicked. I changed my name back to "knyshrms" when i joined again and within a few minutes got a 1 month ban. Nothing more to it than that.

The kick was justified of course, which is why i changed my name when I joined again. I'm unclear as to why I got a 1 month ban (without any warning at all from admins). If a statement can be made to clear that up I won't mind sitting on the ban, but keep in mind that this is over a simple name.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
@Tick Tock Man banned you, he'll handle this.

http://darklygaming.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:42753770&advType=steamid&Submit

I don't know what your deal is, man. Before the whole perms thing, you were a great guy. Never had any issues with you, and you helped me out a lot by messaging me about hackers. Now, you're on your 6th ban since December. Constantly pushing buttons and trying to see who will snap.

I seriously doubt that the 1 month was just over the simple name change (again, 6 bans in 7 months). My guess would be that Tick hammered you so you would get the hint that you need to chill out. There's no more excuses. No more chances. Whatever your problem is, figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.