Kicked of Idle Servers?

Lux

I'm New Here
Hello,
Im going to try to not make this longer than it should be. Anyways on the servers I always play on they are named
"Darkly l Toronto Trade/Idle Server #X" x= the server number. I've seen people have been kicked and I have been kicked twice maybe someone should change the name of the servers because it can be very misleading or someone should make it so we are not kicked idling on an idling server.

Thanks for reading guys!

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
I guess its cause idling died and there's always a bunch of people waiting to play on the server

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Hello,
Im going to try to not make this longer than it should be. Anyways on the servers I always play on they are named
"Darkly l Toronto Trade/Idle Server #X" x= the server number. I've seen people have been kicked and I have been kicked twice maybe someone should change the name of the servers because it can be very misleading or someone should make it so we are not kicked idling on an idling server.

Thanks for reading guys!

The autokick is there to free up slots, since there are frequently players waiting to join. Idling no longer works; a user needs to respond to the drops to receive any items. Right now the autokick timer is set to 1 hour (thought I set it to 2), so I'll extend it to 4 or something.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
From what I noticed; it doesn't kick players from the servers but moves them to spectator if you are afk for the first 15 seconds prior to joining and after that it hasn't been a problem for me. It clutters up the chat though considering it notifies the entire server that player A has been moved to spectator.

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
The autokick is there to free up slots, since there are frequently players waiting to join. Idling no longer works; a user needs to respond to the drops to receive any items. Right now the autokick timer is set to 1 hour (thought I set it to 2), so I'll extend it to 4 or something.
4 hours sounds good, I think 1 hour is way to short. There's times where I'm "idle" but still there. Usually I do homework or something while watching over the server, so I'm not moving around. I know I personally can force connect, but I'm sure others could have similar situations or tendencies.

Lux

I'm New Here

4 hours would be great.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
System changed; players on Spectator will be auto-kicked after 10 minutes. This is to filter out the players who remain idle after the map restarts (which happens every 6 hours). Players not on spectator will not be moved to spectator and will not be kicked.

Topsy_Turve

TF2 Staff
I feel as if the kicking of idle players is beneficial to the server as most of the community of Darkly tend to trade/play/spycrab on this server rather than idle. It would be frustrating to join the server and have 20 out of the 32 people idle.

-Topsy

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
I feel as if the kicking of idle players is beneficial to the server as most of the community of Darkly tend to trade/play/spycrab on this server rather than idle. It would be frustrating to join the server and have 20 out of the 32 people idle.

-Topsy
Hai topsy

Lux

I'm New Here

-Topsy

Some people need to run to the bathroom :3