Key Loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Bryden

I'm New Here
I'm new to this forum - So if I'm doing everything wrong or am posting this in the wrong place let me know or delete it.

An acquaintance is selling an unusual (worth 19 keys) and I am not able to add funds to steam until this Saturday (The 19th) as that is my next pay day. I totally understand if no one will but will anybody loan me 19 keys until this Saturday (at around 3:30PM to be precise) where I will pay back 20 keys. Again I'm sorry if it's stupid of me to post this) But thanks anyway.

My Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119575339/

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
By the way I made an account here especially to ask this

Double-posting is the first thing you should note here, nobody likes two posts in a row. Mostly you can just edit your original post so you can say what you want without pissing everybody off. Secondly, welcome to the forums and we hope you can have a great time here so feel free to introduce yourself in the
"Hello I'm New Here" section. Thirdly, you should include your steam/steamrep profile so people can check your reputation and even consider lending you keys.

Jake Bryden

I'm New Here
Just saying- if it helps I now have the keys in my backpack - But have to wait 8 days until I can trade with them, so if anyone would be willing to lend me them for 8 days I would be greatful

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Oh. Well I don't know then. But I don't see why if I have the keys in my account and they're not tradable yet why it isn't reliable

It's 'reliability' isn't affected by the product your offering as risk. Steam Profile rep isn't valued because it's incredibly easy to farm/falsify, because there's no regulation over it (which arguably is what forms the fundamental value of any rep), and because negative rep can be deleted by the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.