• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

UNDER REVIEW kandi's app :)

kath

Spycrab Queen
Game Handle(s): Kandi

SteamID: Kandi STEAM_0:0:18772300

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: i was in one 8years ago with my ex and darkly, i was staff for 2years and 5months and i loved it so much.it is why im replying again :). i was in a clan called Oz fortress but that was back in 2016 . im admin to another server called lunorpumpkin, to very this day been admin about afew weeks i like it there but i love darlky its not the same.

Real First Name: katherine

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: i did go on all servers but mostly im on server DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idie #2 i just love that server the most its where i met all the admins and friends so that server means alot to me

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: i would love to become a admin/staff again to darkly servers. even if its just to the one server. like id be ok with being admin on server 2 only.i do have to say darlky its still the best community i know and friendly staff, i know them all now and there all great. i dont have any hate toward anyone i just try to like and get on with everyone. i will put darlky first before my other server and i dont idle as much as i did. u may think im afk but im not im here just watching hehe ;). i have in the past always went to a admin when there was trouble on the server when no one was on ive told admin to help out or please join. hacker/crab runner. i will run server games again like i did once ;)

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? yes i do, i've played on darkly servers 5years now and i played on darkly server 2 everyday even tho im admin on other server im still on darkly more :).

Do you have a mic? yes, i use it when i can which is every day. not so much at nights

Are you in good standing with the community? yes indeed

Are you at least 18 years of age? yes

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Done it for her once, I'll do again: +1 for Kandi. She's nice, kind, willing to help others, and knows how to stabs my ass in a playful way. Also she's the spycrab queen, if I don't vouch for her, her spycrab army will hunt me down and crab me to my doom and rob my inventory.

Jokes asides it's still a +1 from me for Kandi. Good luck/may the force be with you.

kath

Spycrab Queen
Good luck on the app this go around Kandi
hehe thnx hun :)
Done it for her once, I'll do again: +1 for Kandi. She's nice, kind, willing to help others, and knows how to stabs my ass in a playful way. Also she's the spycrab queen, if I don't vouch for her, her spycrab army will hunt me down and crab me to my doom and rob my inventory.

Jokes asides it's still a +1 from me for Kandi. Good luck/may the force be with you.
aww thnx mister joker :P i mean sir x hehe i has my fingers crossed :P

kath

Spycrab Queen
lone sweetie did u have to ask? u guys no i LOVE darkly hehe :) so yes im very interseted in being staff :)

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
+1

has been more active as of late(i think)

kandi has been around for about 5 years or so now, yeah she's messed up in the past but i think enough time has passed since then and maybe she deserves it for being so loyal

kath

Spycrab Queen
+1

has been more active as of late(i think)

kandi has been around for about 5 years or so now, yeah she's messed up in the past but i think enough time has passed since then and maybe she deserves it for being so loyal
thnx u points hun that means alot to me <3 *hug* i just hope darkly stays up .. im gunna try and donate soon :)