• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

JAVA programmers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm not sure, but it I'm sure that java programmers are bred with some sort of smug superiority complex, that even though you show them the EXACT RESULTS OF USING THE PROPER FUCKING INTERFACE, they mumble some jargon about ADF and polymorphism, and OO concepts and waddle off.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Visual Basic coders are plant life, no higher. I have never met a visual basic coder that has, ever once, seen boobies. Even nerds regard them with disdain. They make down-syndrome kids seem like prodigies.

auron

TD Admin
I started out on VB... it's a solid place to start. This was in 9th grade though.

Creating GUI's in java is the most retarded shit I've ever done in programming....

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I was coding TC in grade 9. I agree those, the stupid layout managers want to make me pull my eyeballs out.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1224773377=MilchCow]
I'm learning C++ right now. That shit blows my mind.
[/quote1224773377]

Yeah, its dope. The only thing it can't do is brew my coffee. When you get tight with that language, you'll see its so easy to do so many things quickly, and you'll understand why all performance apps are written in it.

You want runtime speed? Java ftl.

Status
Not open for further replies.