ItsaChris Bowl tournament

ItsaChris

TD Member
Nice Job!
Famas vs dean has one game left if famas does not mind playing b4 group A & C get done (hopefully wont be too long). But the rankings are finalized for group B.

Congrats to Dean as the Group B winner!

ItsaChris

TD Member
Update

Group A is all but done
1 Roach
2 ItsaChris
Remy and Narf have 3 games left to decide 3rd and 4th place
if Annaleise, starts to make an attempt to get some games in she will be placed in the next round. but we will not be putting the tourney on hold.

Group B is done

Group C
BIOP vs Ice 1 game
Brains vs BIOP 3 games
Ice vs Brains & Adam 3 games

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
When do you want to play our games brains? I haven't been on much randomly, so I would like to set a time. You good for Mon-Thurs, past 7PM? Let me know.

ItsaChris

TD Member
1 week left to get any RR games done that you have yet to do.

remember everyone gets place in the next round. (2 different brackets, so every win counts.)

BIOP

Brains, when do you want to play? I will be free tomorrow 7PM-10PM. And saturday noon-4PM.

BIOP

braaaains, when do you want to get our games in? Respond you flake.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
I'm down to play tonight for an hour or more at 9. Or I'm available for most of Monday and Tuesday

ItsaChris

TD Member
Placement for AAA and AA are done [link=http://www.torontodarkly.ca/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?95719]-LINK[/link]

BIOP

Hey fork, I can play tues, wed, thurs this week at 7pm-9pm. Let me know if this works for you.

Fork Included

TD Admin
yeah no problem, prolly wed or maybe tonight (if i dont pass out when i get home) how late do you usually stay up?

and i'm fucking confused by these bracks, what is going on!

ItsaChris

TD Member
Narf/Remy were u two able to play yesterday? I am only waiting on the results of that round to post up the AA tourney.