ItsaChris Bowl tournament

marinerevenge

TD Member
[quote1299800209=BIOP]
stuff
[/quote1299800209]

And that's fine and dandy. I never said it shouldn't take place. I never even audibly stated i didn't want part of it, i just simply didn't say anything until My name was brought up in a disrespectful manner.

[quote1299800147=Fork Included]
ItsaChris, both you and Roach shat on MR, and you got the appropriate response, don't be all coy and shit.
[/quote1299800147]

I think roach's comment was more tounge-in-cheek, and I actually smirked when I read it.

Chris's statement was a much more bitter and mocking tone. And yes, I agree. He shouldn't 'be all coy and shit'.

[quote1299800711=ItsaChris]
Valuing one tournament over another defines the importance you place on it.

stop insulting my tournament & plz do not post any more in my tourney threads.
[/quote1299800711]

Yours does not seem FUN to me. It has nothing to do with importance. If I am not having FUN, I will not want to play.

I Never insulted your tournament (unless calling the choice of maps silly counts as an insult?) and I only ever posted here because YOU decided to call me out.

Chris I have nothing against you, I don't dislike you for any reason, but you decided to mock me because I wouldn't join your tournament and it's obvious you are offended by that for some reason. I responded accordingly..

ItsaChris

TD Member
Ignoring everything else.
Here are the RR Brackets. We have room for 3 more people to join. Post here and I will add you to a bracket. Take your time and have fun!

[link=http://challonge.com/tda]challonge.com/tda[/link]
ItsaChris A
Narf A
Remy A

[link=http://challonge.com/tdb]challonge.com/tdb[/link]
Fork B
Cock B
Famas B

[link=http://challonge.com/tdgroupc]challonge.com/tdgroupc[/link]
Roach c
Annaleise c
Dean c

[link=http://challonge.com/tdgroupd]challonge.com/tdgroupd[/link]
BIOP D
Brains D
Ice D
Adam::Davis D

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1299814450=FamasPwnt]
im gonna be so bawse in this tourney
[/quote1299814450]

WTF is bawse?

Roach

TD Admin
[quote1299852882=MarineRevenge]
[quote1299794643=ItsaChris]
nope no MR as you can see he has more important tournaments to play in.
[/quote1299794643]

Thanks for jumping to a conclusion instead of asking why I didn't sign up.

But since you brought up the topic i'll fill you in. It has nothing to do with more importance whatsoever. If this was a normal formatted TD tournament I would have joined as eagerly as I have in the past.

I have zero practice with terran, and I can barely execute a single all-in as protoss. I would play like absolute garbage and to me that isn't fun.

When you said something to me in-game about voting i told you then that neither 2v2 NOR 1v1 random looked appealing.

When I can play zerg in a TD tourney, I will gladly join. Excuse me for not wanting to partake in your tournament with silly rules and a map list that most of us have ZERO practice with.

You realize how incredibly inconsistent the results for all players are going to be due to forced random with a basically unknown map pool is going to be, right? That's a shitty way to play competitively.

Have fun, and enjoy your tourney. But don't bad mouth me with statements like the one I quoted because you didnt take 30 seconds to find out why I wasn't playing and decided to ignorantly chalk it up to me being smug.
[/quote1299852882]

so i was right :P

MR everyone here has thier best race. Thats the point of this tourny. Its just supposed to be fun bra. Nobody cares.

Roach

TD Admin
[quote1299853179=Fork Included]
ItsaChris, both you and Roach shat on MR, and you got the appropriate response, don't be all coy and shit.
[/quote1299853179]

koi6.jpg

I'm all koi 'n shit

Roach

TD Admin
Yeah I'm actually going for Mandarin today for lunch with the team.

Crab legs and black pepper steak is where its at

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1299859813=Roach]
Yeah I'm actually going for Mandarin today for lunch with the team.

Crab legs and black pepper steak is where its at
[/quote1299859813]

Get ready for the shits man. Never been to a mandarin without have massive bricks come out my ass after.

Oh it aint beef you munching on bro.

marinerevenge

TD Member
[quote1299875819=Roach]
so i was right :P

MR everyone here has thier best race. Thats the point of this tourny. Its just supposed to be fun bra. Nobody cares.

[/quote1299875819]

I laughed at your comment bud, no worries :)

I fucking suck with terran and im mediocre with toss. I'm also a sore loser sometimes. Just saving myself the stress :P

wh1te

TD Member
[quote1299880563=cock]
[quote1299876999=wh1te]
Mutants u mean, not kids
[/quote1299876999]

[/quote1299880563]