Map List
iCCup Europa
iCCup Match Point
iCCup Neo Enigma
iCCup Pawn Re
iCCup Braxis Orbital
iCCup Testbug
GSL Tal'Darim Altar

-Map pool was pulled from [link=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=197559]ICCup March Map Pool[/link]

Map Selection - The higher seed has the first pick. Loser picks the next map. You cannot play a map more than once in a round. No vetoes.

- To find iCCup maps: Create a custom game within the SCII client, find the search box above where it says "author" and search "iCCup".

Random Race
Every game will be played with random race selected. No restarts.

The GG Rule - If you type "gg" to your opponent, the game is done. If you type gg, choose to play on, win the battle you thought you were going to lose, too bad you said gg, games done.

Preliminary Round Robin
3 game will be played vs each opponent. Win/losses needs to be reported.
your total win loss percentage during the round robin will determine final placement in the round robin.

- All 3 games need to be played.
- in event of a tie in final seeding the head to head winner will be the tie breaker.
- rounds can be played in any order. But a Round order will be posted to help players set up games.
- All round need to be completed b4 the dead line (april 1st).

Single Elimination Tournament
The top 2 players from each group will move to bracket A
The bottom 2 player from each group will move to bracket B
Single elimination best of 3
- Seeding will be done by Wins Tie breaker 1 will be number of rounds won. - Tie breaker 2 will be your starting seed.

RR Brackets.
As we have not found 3 other players I have filled in the RR groups
Lets get some games done and have fun!

Group A*
-----------W-L
Roach -----8-1
ItsaChris -6-3
Narf ------0-9
Remy ------1-8
Annaleise -

Group B
-------W-L
Dean --8-1
Fork --6-3
Famas -4-5
Cock --0-9

Group D
--------W-L
BIOP ---7-2
Brains -4-2
Adam ---1-8
Ice ----0-9

*3rd place in group A will get to pick what single elimination tournament they wish to be in.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I can't this month, I'm crazy busy next two week and I don't want to hold anyone up.

Sorry :(

ItsaChris

TD Member
Famas u r in no question.

Anyway bc some people have asked for more time to practice other races, and time conflicts.
would setting the deadline for the Preliminary Round Robin at the 1st week in april give people the time they need?

The idea is to make this more a relaxed tournament than the last few.

(cock & vapour?)

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1299761930=ItsaChris]
Famas u r in no question.

Anyway bc some people have asked for more time to practice other races, and time conflicts.
would setting the deadline for the Preliminary Round Robin at the 1st week in april give people the time they need?

The idea is to make this more a relaxed tournament than the last few.

(cock & vapour?)
[/quote1299761930]
No. I want it now while I have the advantage of having played random all the time.

ItsaChris

TD Member
nope no MR as you can see he has more important tournaments to play in.

we can do 2v2 next tourney. wile playing the round robin everyone could fine a partner to practice with for next tourney. If we can regularly get 4 people online at once a 2v2 tourney should be no problem.

marinerevenge

TD Member
[quote1299794643=ItsaChris]
nope no MR as you can see he has more important tournaments to play in.
[/quote1299794643]

Thanks for jumping to a conclusion instead of asking why I didn't sign up.

But since you brought up the topic i'll fill you in. It has nothing to do with more importance whatsoever. If this was a normal formatted TD tournament I would have joined as eagerly as I have in the past.

I have zero practice with terran, and I can barely execute a single all-in as protoss. I would play like absolute garbage and to me that isn't fun.

When you said something to me in-game about voting i told you then that neither 2v2 NOR 1v1 random looked appealing.

When I can play zerg in a TD tourney, I will gladly join. Excuse me for not wanting to partake in your tournament with silly rules and a map list that most of us have ZERO practice with.

You realize how incredibly inconsistent the results for all players are going to be due to forced random with a basically unknown map pool is going to be, right? That's a shitty way to play competitively.

Have fun, and enjoy your tourney. But don't bad mouth me with statements like the one I quoted because you didnt take 30 seconds to find out why I wasn't playing and decided to ignorantly chalk it up to me being smug.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Most people can only play one race. Itsachris is trying to keep these tournaments fresh and exciting. Who cares if you lose, it's not like their is pride in playing starcraft matches amongst friends. Unless the Major League gaming scouts are watching the results of these super awesome TD tournaments, in which case I agree, your SC2 rep should not have to take a hit losing in Itsachris' "silly" tournament.

ItsaChris

TD Member
Valuing one tournament over another defines the importance you place on it.

stop insulting my tournament & plz do not post any more in my tourney threads.

hmmm fork your backing MR as if roach and itsachris said something bad. yall need to chill. as you can see in mr's thread he is playing other tourny's so it could be a good fact that he is busy playing those. YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING IS GAY WHEN ITS JUST FOR FUN. NOBODY CALLS THE OLYMPICS GAY