Item Retirement

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
so im guessing the value of those items is going way the fuck up?

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
so im guessing the value of those items is going way the fuck up?

They'll shoot up now as everyone wants one, then will plummet back down after everyone remembers how crappy they are, and then will VERY slowly rise. Very.

The profit to be made in this is the unusuals.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
They'll shoot up now as everyone wants one, then will plummet back down after everyone remembers how crappy they are, and then will VERY slowly rise. Very.

The profit to be made in this is the unusuals.

Exactly. And probably not necessarily in the older effects, but in the newer effects on these older hats as they will be a little more harder to come by.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I hate all the unusuals, too fucking expensive...and shit, TF2 was supposed to be the successor to TFC. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

Funny post though, looks like they're going to be a shortage of Mayonnaise for a while...lmfao. Sucks that I had JUST made a list of hats that I do not own that I might like and some of them are now going to be retired...fuck me. :spitting:

Still, now it'll drive the prices up on some of these formally 'craft hats', fucking pricks, love the hat for what it is, not just for a staple!

I hate all the unusuals, too fucking expensive...and shit, TF2 was supposed to be the successor to TFC. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

Funny post though, looks like they're going to be a shortage of Mayonnaise for a while...lmfao. Sucks that I had JUST made a list of hats that I do not own that I might like and some of them are now going to be retired...fuck me. :spitting:

Still, now it'll drive the prices up on some of these formally 'craft hats', fucking pricks, love the hat for what it is, not just for a staple!
:yourtears:

Lol. Look at the top of the letter.
Get it with your damn bare hands! :somuchwin:
:youdontsay:

I found a Trophy Belt a while ago.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Prices have already started to go up on the basic version of those hats. All because people fed into Valve's OMG THE HATS ARE GONNA BE GONE. They are the ugliest hats in the game.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Was on a server last night and a guy was trying to tell me a craftable version of the Fedora will be worth a Bill's soon. The entire server turned on him. It was pretty epic.

Wonder what next wave of hats will enter retirement...I'm certain if they do it again, the price of the first few will skyrocket.