• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

ISS HARDCORE SERVERS

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
HARDCORE SERVERS

Tired of getting sniped by a team of 8 guys in Clearview? Introducing Hardcore servers targeted specifically for players in the community that always want a fresh survival experience in the Infestation universe. If you are the kind of player that wants to loot and fight players using only gear they recently looted and found then Hardcore Servers are for you.

• Global Inventory is DISABLED

• Market Access is DISABLED

• Lockboxes are DISABLED

• Repair bench is DISABLED (known issue with repair kits right now causing disconnect, should have fix for this soon)

• Safezones are still enabled for trading

• You must create a HARDCORE character

• When you die on hardcore, it is forever. Characters must be recreated on death.

• You can unlock perks on hardcore characters, but they are lost on death.

• FIRST PERSON ONLY. THIRD PERSON IS DISABLED HERE.

• Loot persists on hardcore servers only. IE HardcoreBOB goes looting on US Hardcore 1. He then logs out and joins US Hardcore 2. He keeps his items in the Hardcore Universe.

• Hardcore characters CANNOT play on regular servers. Hardcore characters can ONLY play on Hardcore Servers.

Infestation: Survivor Stories is on sale for $5.25 (65% off) for thanksgiving.
https://infestationmmo.com/#getgame

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
I tried on a new account as I didn't want to lose all the XP/stats from my other guys on my main account and I must say: playing hardcore WarZ was actually pretty fun. There is no GI, not everyone is full of awesome gear. If you kill them, they can't just reconnect and come get you as they have to start all over again. So this is like playing dayz but better since it's warz. :feelz:
There is also no group option available. Making it also harder when playing with people. You interact more with other players via in game voice chat, sometimes tag along with a friendly random. Just overall fun. Different style of game play for the same game.
For the people who have been playing Cali with us on Mumble lately, you know how we go in Cali full bambi, gear up and pvp. If we die, we just do it all over again? Well hardcore is pretty much that, except you must recreate the character on death, and yes you can reuse the same name. And the no 3rd person is so much win. No more pussies hiding at corners using 3rd person and just pop you. Now they actually have to peak and show themselves. Hardcore mode for hardcore players. :feelsgood:

Last edited:

Fork Included

TD Admin
I played the game for like 30 minutes, got freaked out by the music, chased by zombies, then raped by some random

said fuck it, lol

my personality type doesn't mesh with this psychopath heaven.

although I wouldn't mind busting skulls with the TD crew, strength in numbers!

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
I played the game for like 30 minutes, got freaked out by the music, chased by zombies, then raped by some random

said fuck it, lol

my personality type doesn't mesh with this psychopath heaven.

although I wouldn't mind busting skulls with the TD crew, strength in numbers!
Come try hardcore with me, been doing it solo, the other guys are too attached to their loot, they wanna play regular warz. Which I like doing too but I wanna play hardcore as well because it's also fun. Change it up a bit every now and then.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
How much does Sergey pay you to post this AIDS?
Sergey doesn't own WarZ anymore nor is he involved with it anymore. OP Productions owns WarZ now. You don't like it? :getout:
Just trying to get more people to try hardcore with me. @Steve :getout: go play wow

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
There is no grouping in hardcore, no clans, no name tags so when you aim at someone you have no idea who the fuck it is. It's much more intense.
:feelz:

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
SJ is going to play for sure now that he knows I play

Budget got gunned down, and then Budget gunned me down not 20 minutes later :(

:feelz: