• Guest, This Forum is Strictly Moderated!

Please read the rules before participating in this forum: READ ME Serious F'n Business - Forum / Moderation Rules

If you do not agree with the rules of this forum, and do not plan to abide by them, then do not participate. Threads or posts that do not belong in this forum will be moved, edited, or deleted at the discretion of the Moderators. Repeated failure to follow the rules will result in banishment from the Serious F'n Business forum.

Be good to each other.

Is Edward Snowden a Traitor or a Whistleblower?

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
You just named a bunch of countries who rule their people just like the US.. actually, probably not as bad as the people of the US are ruled.

Yao fucking Ming OG buckshot jr must be the MR's replacement for anti-american garbage posting.

I must just not drive through the neighborhoods where my government keeps its Concentration camps. I go to the crazy fringe political rallies/protests, I must just leave too early to see when the government rounds them up to be taken to prison for expressing their views.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Yao fucking Ming OG buckshot jr must be the MR's replacement for anti-american garbage posting.

I must just not drive through the neighborhoods where my government keeps its Concentration camps. I go to the crazy fringe political rallies/protests, I must just leave too early to see when the government rounds them up to be taken to prison for expressing their views.
lol You're so dramatic. $tve, don't take my posts are anti-American. Like I've said, it's not the people, it's the government. Canada is no better, we're in the same boat - just no one cares because it's not news-worthy. Canada isn't important, whereas the US is.